Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Global Reach of NSC

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Estimated worth £45,987.35 And they said Dot Coms had had their day. There would appear to be a lot of posters using proxy ip addresses. :lol:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
It's nice to know that my value around here is a massive 4p!

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Estimated worth £45,987.35 And they said Dot Coms had had their day. There would appear to be a lot of posters using proxy ip addresses. :lol:

I have no idea what you just said.

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge

albionite

May 20, 2009
Some of the 9,100 pages on the site, include, "I don't think I can ever look at Amanda Holden in the same way again,"

Must explain the visits from Russia and India ???

skipper734

Registered ruffian
Aug 9, 2008
Curdridge
Iv'e just written 3 or 4 explanations, and scrubbed them all, I was just trying to point out that on a Brighton chat site, Brighton doesn't figure as having many viewers.The supposed Russian and Indian readers of the site appear to far outnumber locals. Maybe that is why some of the spelling is so atrocious. :lol:

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Iv'e just written 3 or 4 explanations, and scrubbed them all, I was just trying to point out that on a Brighton chat site, Brighton doesn't figure as having many viewers.The supposed Russian and Indian readers of the site appear to far outnumber locals. Maybe that is why some of the spelling is so atrocious. :lol:

From RRRRRussia with love. :kiss:

Titanic

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
West Sussex
Some of the 9,100 pages on the site, include, "I don't think I can ever look at Amanda Holden in the same way again," "Who's Online North Stand Chat," and "£117 Million (estimated) Euromillion Jackpot Friday 25th March."

Interesting selection - but not perhaps NSC's finest?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here