Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The ginger haired "fan" ( not Kerry!) in the Trinity Road Upper stand

Shanker45

Jan 19, 2010
East Preston,West Sussex
Just wanted to congratulate you on being a complete muppet.

Those buying seats in the Villa home stands were advised by the Villa ticket office to keep a low profile, enjoy the game but not to bring attention to yourself.
So quite why you needed to give it the " I'm really hard" in front of the Villa fans (mostly families) in block AA all through the game and then proceed to barge your way through the food queues at half time shouting Seagulls is beyond me. :censored:

Because of your actions we all very nearly got thrown out and could have led to trouble.

Rant over - hopefully you won't be at the game tonight

HG201

Proud Ruffian
Jul 16, 2008
Birmingham
I know a ginger kid who was in the trinity upper! Doubt he would have been shouting seagulls though to be honest!

pork pie

Dec 27, 2008
Pork pie land.
Just wanted to congratulate you on being a complete muppet.

Those buying seats in the Villa home stands were advised by the Villa ticket office to keep a low profile, enjoy the game but not to bring attention to yourself.
So quite why you needed to give it the " I'm really hard" in front of the Villa fans (mostly families) in block AA all through the game and then proceed to barge your way through the food queues at half time shouting Seagulls is beyond me. :censored:

Because of your actions we all very nearly got thrown out and could have led to trouble.

Rant over - hopefully you won't be at the game tonight

Sorry, what has this person actually done any different to the away supporters that keep coming into the South Stand at Withdean and get away with it?

Aug 7, 2009
Sorry, what has this person actually done any different to the away supporters that keep coming into the South Stand at Withdean and get away with it?

As far as i'm concerned, he hasn't done no different.
but that's got nothing to do with shanks point, he isn't say that the people that come in the south stand are right!
not agreeing/sticking up for him, mind you.

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Was it Andrew Whing?

oh no.....he wouldn't have been cheering on the seagulls :lolol:

The Argus seem to have him marked down today to depart quite soon.
(unsurprising perhaps. The surprise is that Livermore is still with us and only 5 days to go before the transfer window closes)

Laughing Gravy

I'm a ****
Jan 8, 2010
In my bungalow
Was it Andrew Whing?

oh no.....he wouldn't have been cheering on the seagulls :lolol:

The Argus seem to have him marked down today to depart quite soon.
(unsurprising perhaps. The surprise is that Livermore is still with us and only 5 days to go before the transfer window closes)

Brilliant lol

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here