Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
hampden park said:
it was my 44th birthday yesterday and none of you miserable bastards wished me happy birthday :rolleyes:

I thought it best not to mention it.
I secretly had a party for you though, and had a wonderful time.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
I can't stand handsome fellas who claim they'll eat vending machine pizzas and then not carry it out, bringing up some lame excuse about broken machinery or lack of stomach acids.

Withdean and I

Aug 6, 2003
the fact that the government will pay for parents to have their young children brought up by a nanny while the parents both go out to work, but they won't pay the childrens own mothers to stay at home and bring the children all the benefits that stability like that brings.

Hungry Joe

SINNEN
Oct 22, 2004
Heading for shore
Withdean and I said:
the fact that the government will pay for parents to have their young children brought up by a nanny while the parents both go out to work, but they won't pay the childrens own mothers to stay at home and bring the children all the benefits that stability like that brings.

Here here. You don't think it's got something to do with trying to maintain the illusion of near full employment and boosting the Governments coffers via increased tax and NI revenue do you? They are a cynical bunch of arses.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
CrabtreeBHA said:
cold......f***ing......play............when will those suicidal bunch of ***** f*** off and die like the rest of the talentless wankers in this world before i get out my molotov coacktail and throw into their ugly god forbidden to hell faces so that they explode in a shower of guts and bones and teeth and they melt away to hell of all eternity where they f***ing belong the ******* suicidal monkeyfuckers :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

I'll join you in raising a glass to that, Crabtree.

Chris Martin is a hyper-pretentious luvvie-shagging turd.

Adams score 0

Jul 18, 2003
Rajasthan(india)
People who do not indicate.You are waiting to pull out and have been waiting a while.Then some arse hole turns down a road without indicating and your chance to pull out has gone.
Or just any other person on the road when i am driving.
All w******

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Adams score 0 said:
People who do not indicate.You are waiting to pull out and have been waiting a while.Then some arse hole turns down a road without indicating and your chance to pull out has gone.
Or just any other person on the road when i am driving.
All w******

Driving or making love?

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
i'm f***ing fed up of being so stupid :angry:

The Antikythera Mechanism

The oldest known computer
NSC Patron
Aug 7, 2003
Idiots who have their front fog lights on when it's not foggy, particularly when they only have their sidelights on. What do they thing they are? f***ing rally drivers?

Usually Chav's in Nova's (and the like) or BMW drivers!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here