Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Get It Off Your Chest Thread

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
cold......f***ing......play............when will those suicidal bunch of ***** f*** off and die like the rest of the talentless wankers in this world before i get out my molotov coacktail and throw into their ugly god forbidden to hell faces so that they explode in a shower of guts and bones and teeth and they melt away to hell of all eternity where they f***ing belong the ******* suicidal monkeyfuckers :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry:

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
Wrexham continuosly whinging, people who come on here and talk about Crawley, pregnant women in the office, infact all women in the office, gay people, people that dont have the same view points as me on war is good because....., people that wear hats or ties.

:censored: Think thats it!

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
CrabtreeBHA said:
cold......f***ing......play............when will those suicidal bunch of ***** f*** off and die like the rest of the talentless wankers in this world before i get out my molotov coacktail and throw into their ugly god forbidden to hell faces so that they explode in a shower of guts and bones and teeth and they melt away to hell of all eternity where they f***ing belong the ******* suicidal monkeyfuckers :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: :angry: [/QUOTE

Oh hear, hear my man.]

Muzzman

Pocket Rocket
NSC Patron
Jul 8, 2003
Here and There
F :censored: king Eskimos!! they sit in their igloos laughing at us struggling with the biting cold while they sit snug in their seal fur eating raw warm seal livers having a whale of a time.. GRRRR

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Crabs. Not the genital lot. They think they're better than me just because they can walk sideways and have eyes on poles. Scum. I'd tie their eyes in knots if i could just walk sideways quick enough.

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Hungry Joe said:
On the contrary I like a bit of a struggle, gives one an excuse to belt them into submission.
Spot. On.

Five across the eyes. Its the only language they ever understand. The missus is carrying two black eyes at the moment - its her own fault. She shouldn't need telling twice.

Hampden Park

Ex R.N.
Oct 7, 2003
it was my 44th birthday yesterday and none of you miserable bastards wished me happy birthday :rolleyes:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here