Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Blue3

Jan 27, 2014
Lancing
A terrable night for Labour the nation has voted and the Tories now have the mandate to do what ever they want I can only hope hope the nation has made the right choice.

Yesterday while at my local poling station a church hall I was chating to the Verger about some of the less fortunate in the area and he told me that the 500 families living in Lancing regularly use food banks, I hope that number reduces over the next five years

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
“We will fight them in the Parliament, we will fight them in the courts, we will fight them in the workplaces and we will fight them in the streets.

Russell Lloyd-Moyle after being elected in Kemp Town

Really? We have a 21st Century Churchill on our hands here :rolleyes:

Chicken Run

Member Since Jul 2003
NSC Patron
Jul 17, 2003
Valley of Hangleton
Like I say, have your moment albeit without grace in your case. I’m certain that within a relatively short space of time your elation will ferment into despair. None of what has transpired tonight, including your rudeness has come as any surprise to me. Though I feel you have some nasty surprises headed your way :-(

Obviously I’m elated but the true test of Boris now is the next 5 years, I will only celebrate when this country is Great again, I certainly will not engage in any nastiness and wish all my fellow Albion fans well.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
A terrable night for Labour the nation has voted and the Tories now have the mandate to do what ever they want I can only hope hope the nation has made the right choice.

Yesterday while at my local poling station a church hall I was chating to the Verger about some of the less fortunate in the area and he told me that the 500 families living in Lancing regularly use food banks, I hope that number reduces over the next five years

Oh dear, you obviously don’t understand what has sent those 500 families to the food banks, do you?

Unless of course you were being ironic!

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
Obviously I’m elated but the true test of Boris now is the next 5 years, I will only celebrate when this country is Great again, I certainly will not engage in any nastiness and wish all my fellow Albion fans well.
Fair play to you Chicken Run. I hope this is the right decision and things improve when Brexit it done.

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Lovely stuff. I told you all this would happen. Boris is king. Brilliant.

Right, can you please cheer me up by telling me how it's ok that a party that set up a website to lie to the country, has an openly racist leader and was happy to bypass parliamentary democracy won?

BadFish

Huge Member
Oct 19, 2003
As I'm scrounging around looking for good news it's been said Johnson has enough of a majority he now doesn't have to lean on the likes of the ERG, DUP Mogster, Philips et al.

So again another straw to clutch onto.
Things must look better once the disaster of Brexit is sorted out. If this is, the fastest way to a resolution then that is the silver lining.

I will never understand why Boris stepped away after winning the referendum. Surely if he had stepped up then the while debacle would have been much shorter.

Still the people have spoken........ Over to you Boris...... No ifs, no buts and no ditches this time. Now, you deliver for your electorate!

Sent from my Redmi Note 7 using Tapatalk

Blue Valkyrie

Not seen such Bravery!
Sep 1, 2012
Valhalla
At least Ed Miliband survived to inflict more *chaos* wherever he can.

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - it looks like the people really do want Brexit, in spite of the wrath and scorn of the self-styled more intelligent elite. Well, now we've had 'the people's vote' (because obviously it wasn't people who voted to leave in 2016......:facepalm:) - and guess what? The people still want to leave the EU.
Hopefully those people wasting police time and costing the taxpayers money camping out round Westminster waving their silly blue flags will go away now.

Please God, once we're safely out, can Labour sort itself out so I can go back to voting for them again.

Notters

Oct 20, 2003
Guiseley
Oh dear, oh dear, oh dear - it looks like the people really do want Brexit, in spite of the wrath and scorn of the self-styled more intelligent elite. Well, now we've had 'the people's vote' (because obviously it wasn't people who voted to leave in 2016......:facepalm:) - and guess what? The people still want to leave the EU.
Hopefully those people wasting police time and costing the taxpayers money camping out round Westminster waving their silly blue flags will go away now.

Please God, once we're safely out, can Labour sort itself out so I can go back to voting for them again.

Around 45% of them do yes. Exactly as the old have been saying for some time.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here