Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

whitelion

Dec 16, 2003
Southwick
How on earth did Labour manage to lose all those seats? This means this will have some enormous majorities overturned. I'm sure decent Brexit party tallies in the midlands and north will have played a big part

If it turns out thus.... Jeremy Corbyn.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Sorry Harry, I admire your work, but on this occasion, it was about Brexit - pure and simple this was a second referendum - Boris knew this, which is why he called the election, and why Labour were so scared of it. Labour wanted Boris to **** up the negotiations and lost in a game of call my bluff... Oh, and yes Corbyn didn't help, his past caught up with him,.

But Corbyn was neutral on Brexit....

I agree Boris profited by promising to Get Brexit Done.

But his win was mostly because Corbyn was useless.
[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] thinks Corbyn will now quit. Dear God, I hope so, but I believe not. That would allow the labour MPs to take control, and elect a non momentum bod.....if only we could get rid of that shower....we shall see.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
They have apparently jumped ship because they have been ignored by their MP's. Simple as that. If the official Labour line is that makes them thick then do not expect to get voted back into government within a generation. Maybe two.

Yep, Brexit was the single item on the agenda - can you tell me what else the Tories stand for at the moment?

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
That's quite a list of people you don't like, isn't it? I guess if you took out Left wing, liberal and Marxist you could be describing the Tories too...!

It's a long list of traits, but it's not many people at all. It's a tiny tiny minority of people.

A tiny tiny minority.

Labour MP's and their supporters.

Bognor Seagull

Dec 2, 2011
If you are working class Labour has given up on you, if you are middle class Labour will tax you more, if you are wealthy Labour hates you, if you want Brexit done Labour is not interested in you, if you work in the private sector Labour despises you, if you are Jewish Labour hates you - thank you the Great British Public - Labour is finished, Corbyn is finished - 4 more years of success & prosperousness for the UK.

Jan 30, 2008
Very thick indeed.
And they will now see that their Brexit will be nothing like they think it will be or wanted, but they will now see the damage it will do to this country.

I think you've done yourself enough damage tonight , go and put the kettle on and make a nice brew and take it all in , probably a huge turnout and people giving their opinions of the type of behaviour you endorsed in parliament
Regards
DF

D

Deleted member 2719

Least you can call off the riots and blood spilling you tried to prophesie.

Yes it's good isn't it.

I didn't actually suggest I would spill blood, I was portraying the depth of feeling that was on the streets, regarding the lack of democracy and that it was at fever pitch.

That looks like it will show in the reflection of the GE results.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
But Corbyn was neutral on Brexit....

I agree Boris profited by promising to Get Brexit Done.

But his win was mostly because Corbyn was useless.

[MENTION=88]Bob![/MENTION] thinks Corbyn will now quit. Dear God, I hope so, but I believe not. That would allow the labour MPs to take control, and elect a non momentum bod.....if only we could get rid of that shower....we shall see.

Like you I can't see Corbyn going anywhere soon. Yes he was neutral on Brexit and that was the problem - he didn't appear to have an opinion. People don't generally vote for those who have no strong opinions - Boris has played a blinder.

Still can't see him "getting Brexit done" anytime this side of the next election.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
I am happy to hold out my hand to you lever, and you are one of the most patronising of posters.

My English isn't great never has been never will be, but don't let it fool you about my IQ and my more significant picture thinking, because on that one I will floor you every time.

Never underestimate people it's the golden rule.

All the parties underestimated Boris.

I don't underestimate you Mouldy, I describe you.
I bear you no ill will personally and I hope you reciprocate ... but your careless political perspective is disgracefully insensitive towards a large portion of our countrymen and women and will never bring people together. I am sure on a personal level you are an amiable enough guy. Don't luxuriate in your apparent success and then 'hold out the hand'. It isn't personal.... it is far more important - but you don't seem to get that.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Yes it's good isn't it.

I didn't actually suggest I would spill blood, I was portraying the depth of feeling that was on the streets, regarding the lack of democracy and that it was at fever pitch.

That looks like it will show in the reflection of the GE results.

So it was a second referendum then, not a vote for Tory policies - oh dear, those chickens are going to come home to roost, aren't they!

DavidinSouthampton

NSC Patron
Jan 3, 2012
I am happy to hold out my hand to you lever, and you are one of the most patronising of posters.

My English isn't great never has been never will be, but don't let it fool you about my IQ and my more significant picture thinking, because on that one I will floor you every time.

Do you really think that Boris had much to do with it? he wouldn't be interviewed by anyone. He hid in fridges.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019

I don't underestimate you or Johnston Mouldy, I describe you and him.
I bear you no ill will and I hope you reciprocate ... but your careless political perspective is disgracefully insensitive towards a large portion of our countrymen and women and will never bring people together. I am sure on a personal level you are an amiable enough guy. Just don't luxuriate in your apparent success and then 'hold out the hand'. It isn't personal.... it is far more important - but you don't seem to get that.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
thunder bolt , watford bloke, tubby ,Dippy Dave your boy took one hell of a beating
Regards
DF

I seem to remember [MENTION=396]WATFORD zero[/MENTION] predicting Brexit wouldn't happen and a hung parliament ...

images

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
Leaving the EU is forever, a government is for a single parliament.

So really it's short term pain for long term gain, isn't it.
Clearly that's what these people are thinking. In reality it will be short term pain for long term pain - as the NHS gets sold off slowly, we start importing shit meat from the US where "maximum rat hair content" is a thing and food related illness is 10 times higher than the EU, our businesses that have spent 50 years building a supply chain without attracting tariffs is destroyed overnight - and who knows, maybe the end of the union and maybe a return to guns in Ireland.

This country is going to hell in a hand cart, thanks to morons voting in enormous numbers for the most incompetent, dishonest, cowardly, talentless politicians I have ever seen.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here