Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
I have a disabled child to but it's good news for me as it looks as if I will keep my job at a private school so will still be able to provide for my family

So self interest wins then, that has been my point all along with this election, it is all about self interest - Labour's battle cry of "For the Many" falls on deaf ears when it comes down to individual circumstances like yours.*

* please note I fully understand your isolated reasons for voting not Labour!

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
It’s the Remainer line. Insult the electorate. It’s why many Labour supporters are not prepared to vote for the southern, middle class, intellectual snobs that run the Labour Party these days.

Very true and there are plenty on here, who regularly pop up and say that the electorate is thick.

Lever

Feb 6, 2019
Why?

Because you make basic errors in expressing yourself; read what you wrote again and see....

I have every right to rub all the bubbleheads noses in it the way they have ripped into me.

But I will rise above this outburst as I am sure it's just an initial disappointment.

Can we all be friends now?

You would be foolish to rub anyone's nose in this.... at least until we see how the Johnston governance pans out. Try not to see this as a game - it's far more important and long term.
Glad to see you are 'rising above it'... you scarcely managed it before this moment.
'Friends'? I don't even know you and am unlikely to experience that dubious pleasure so that is a pointless request. We were never enemies... nor friends - and are unlikely ever to be.

Last edited:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
John Mcdonnell looking a very beaten man. Credit where it's due though ..... he's been honest at admitting defeat.

And blaming Brexit, didn't Labour say they would also Brexit ?

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Even though you were banging on about Corbyn being the best option in your turgid diatribes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Don't be a tit. I didn't want the fat liar to win. That doesn't mean Corbyn isn't a useless oaf. Succinct enough for you? ???

Hastings gull

Nov 23, 2013
So self interest wins then, that has been my point all along with this election, it is all about self interest - Labour's battle cry of "For the Many" falls on deaf ears when it comes down to individual circumstances like yours.*

* please note I fully understand your isolated reasons for voting not Labour!

But if the poll is correct, then the many would not share your opinion.

Raleigh Chopper

Sep 1, 2011
Plymouth
You're not a bad loser at all are you ?

Another stupid prat.
How can I be a bad loser when I couldn't support either party with both of their leaders.
But I do know that this is a mistake of monumental proportion.
If Labour had won I would have been very nervous about it.
I was hoping for a hung parliament, resignations galore 2 decent leaders that actually care.
The majority of the public have once again proved they are stupid, ignorant and feckless by making a GE all about Brexit.
A Brexit that will ruin this country.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
That's not what this election result is going to say as I predicted the silent majority showing their voice when needed
Regards
DF

Have you stopped to think why they are silent?

It's because they are ashamed of themselves. And they should be.

darkwolf666

Nov 8, 2015
Sittingbourne, Kent
Corbyn and Momentum should hang their heads in shame. And so should those supporters who have filled this thread with vile vitriol. The Tories should have been unelectable but they will be in control for at least another 5 years because there has been no viable opposition and their whole mantra has been one of hate and division. This is not just a Brexit result it is an anti Marxist result.
For the sake of the country I pray that labour wake up and change. Please give us a proper choice next time! But I have a feeling the loonies have taken control over the asylum and won’t be removed.

Sorry, this was effectively a second Brexit referendum - Labour have lost massively (it appears) in the North and Midlands, usual Labour hotbeds, purely because those areas were massive Leave areas - I just really can't believe that former Labour supporters have jumped into bed with the Tories, just to leave the EU - how thick are people. Short term gain for long term pain...!

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Sterling on exit poll:

ELnpTg6WoAAmB_d.jpg

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Even though you were banging on about Corbyn being the best option in your turgid diatribes?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

I see the prancing ninny has given you a thumb up the bum. Enjoy it.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
If the next 5 years turns to shit then the Tories will have to own the lot , their lies may come back to haunt them

The next 5 years will be just as shit if Labour, judge any government post Brexit

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here