• Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

The Rivet

Aug 9, 2011
Lloyd Russell-moyle today doing his best for you all. Would be funny other than its tragically representative of too many Labour supporters.

Harry Wilson's tackle

Harry Wilson's Tackle
NSC Patron
Oct 8, 2003
Faversham
Yes, I put Herbert (Arun) up instead of Loughton (Adur). Brothers from another mother.

View attachment 116771

I was going to say....that is a ****ing TINY face :lolol:

3Cfddc5.gif

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Huge boost for Corbyn as Donald Trump claims he would be so bad for the country, and endorses Johnson and Farage

You would think so wouldn't you but I suspect Trump is much more popular in this country than we might like to think.

JC Footy Genius

Bringer of TRUTH
Jun 9, 2015
I had a good chat with two of my neighbours last night. Apparently labour came second in the last GE here in 'Maidstone' (FFS - France is closer to Faversham than Maidstone). On that basis alone, I am now pledging my tactical vote to Labour. There are other bases too (for example, of the two parties with a chance of winning, one is headed by such an utter shitter that the other would probably have to be caught red handed having a dump in my hat to not get my vote), but contributing to the Johnson tories losing a seat by the most achievable means will do. Most of my street appear likely to be on the same bus. Fancy that. :shrug:

Always knew HWt was a secret Corbynista ..... a 'tactical' vote to help put Corbyn in Number 10. :rolleyes:

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
Huge boost for Corbyn as Donald Trump claims he would be so bad for the country, and endorses Johnson and Farage

http://news.sky.com/story/donald-tr...d-be-so-bad-for-uk-ahead-of-election-11850422

It’s in the bag now for Labour.

Strangely and worryingly this from the Evening Standard …….."Meanwhile more than eight in 10 Tory backers are pleased with the way Mr Johnson has handled Britain’s departure from the European Union." Now you and I might notice something amiss with that statement... we haven't left !

D

Deleted member 2719

The biggest threat we have known to the UK since the war.

Corbyn and McDonnell, they would destroy this country for decades.

Think carefully for what you wish for.

Attachments

• Corb mc donnell.PNG
    Corb mc donnell.PNG
    678.5 KB · Views: 99

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
[tweet]1189925566838910976[/tweet]

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
I'm not their biggest fans, but If you seriously believe that, you're a f*cking retard
I think exactly the same about Johnson and his cronies.

Either way we is fooked, but it'll be nice to be fooked by good intentions.

schmunk

Centrist Dad
Jan 19, 2018
Mid mid mid Sussex
Strangely and worryingly this from the Evening Standard …….."Meanwhile more than eight in 10 Tory backers are pleased with the way Mr Johnson has handled Britain’s departure from the European Union." Now you and I might notice something amiss with that statement... we haven't left !
On that basis, I'm happy with it too...

abc

Jan 6, 2007
Re the poll:

I am not sure how I will ever make a decision on how to vote. As a remainer I would love to see a LD majority and Brexit revoked. But a LD majority is fantasy. From a Brexit perspective its impossible to know what will happen under labour (even today, JC refused to say which way he would vote come another referendum) but more lengthy, damaging uncertainty will be inevitable. We will leave under the Tories which I don't want but then at least we move forward.
At the same time, a vote for anybody but the Tories risks JC getting hold of this country which, IMHO, would be disastrous for the economy and the Jewish community, and will just generate more hatred.

I WANT to vote labour, I DON'T want to vote Tory but is there really a choice this time?

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
I think exactly the same about Johnson and his cronies.

Either way we is fooked, but it'll be nice to be fooked by good intentions.

Point 1, I agree

Point 2, I disagree. If ( and it won't happen) JC got it all his own way, I do honestly believe everyone would have all they need and more, unfortunately that's not going to happen in the modern world, in the U.K., ever.

The Scandinavians seem to manage something very close, they're not a bunch of greedy selfish ***** and don't let themselves be brainwashed and ruled by them.

We are our own worse enemies as a nation. . . . So on reflection, as a nation, you are probably right.

vegster

Sanity Clause
May 5, 2008
The biggest threat we have known to the UK since the war.

Corbyn and McDonnell, they would destroy this country for decades.

Think carefully for what you wish for.

Hilarious Mouldy ! I'm willing to give it a go though, the Tories have destroyed the last decade about time someone else had a crack.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
Re the poll:

I am not sure how I will ever make a decision on how to vote. As a remainer I would love to see a LD majority and Brexit revoked. But a LD majority is fantasy. From a Brexit perspective its impossible to know what will happen under labour (even today, JC refused to say which way he would vote come another referendum) but more lengthy, damaging uncertainty will be inevitable. We will leave under the Tories which I don't want but then at least we move forward.
At the same time, a vote for anybody but the Tories risks JC getting hold of this country which, IMHO, would be disastrous for the economy and the Jewish community, and will just generate more hatred.

I WANT to vote labour, I DON'T want to vote Tory but is there really a choice this time?

I'd vote LD for the same reasons, but with such an appalling electoral system one has to be careful. . . .so a red tick it must be as the only way of getting the tories out in Adur.

As far as antisemetism is concerned, it's barely a dot in the distance to my mind, largely generated by Australian propaganda! compared with the voting record and opinions of our current MP it doesn't even register To the power of ten as a proportional issue against the overall population.

zefarelly

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Sussex, by the sea
And so speaks your typically eloquent Corbyn supporter!

I thought it was more than eloquent given the gravitas of the Original statement, what don't you like about it?

I'm not a Corbyn supporter, nor even a Labour Party member.

I would prefer my politics to be honest and fair however. Which kind of rules out most of his opposition. And, to be fair, a significant slice of his own party!

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
Boris has promised much I just hope that he gets a majority that will allow him to show that he can produce what he promised if not then people are entitled to doubt him and his intentions.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here