Votes: 4 0.7%
  • Monster Raving Looney Party

Votes: 7 1.3%
  • Other

Votes: 29 5.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Jan 30, 2008
Until now I didn't think you could get anymore unplesant. I was wrong.

Maybe the traffickers could have a whip round they took their money , I'm fed up with people sloping into the country and taxpayers picking up their tab ,sorry if that offends you but that's the harsh reality of illegal activity
Regards
DF

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Maybe the traffickers could have a whip round they took their money , I'm fed up with people sloping into the country and taxpayers picking up their tab ,sorry if that offends you but that's the harsh reality of illegal activity
Regards
DF

So you are getting outraged on someone else's behalf ?

Not only a pathetic ant-semitic racist ****, but a pathetic ant-semitic, racist, snowflake **** :lolol:

Two Professors

Two Mad Professors
Jul 13, 2009
Multicultural Brum
Apparently it's looking likely it could snow quite significantly on election day. Which would add a bit of a curve-ball into proceedings, especially for the pensioner vote.

Bet you wish the snowflakes could vote.:lolol:

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
Belarus first - the information out now is that they are moving towards merging with Putin's Russia to create a new combined state.

I'm reminded of an old David Steel / David Owen sketch where they will take part of each other's name for their new country. From Belarus they'll take "rus" and from Russia they'll take "sia".

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex
It would appear from reports today that Corbyn is the one in bed with our Kremlin chums.

Aha. I expect Mr Johnson will be rushing to publish that Russian interference report then?

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

A1X

NSC Patron
Sep 1, 2017
Deepest, darkest Sussex

The Clamp

NSC Patron
Jan 11, 2016
West is BEST
Regards
DF

Perhaps you could get a job and help us taxpayers out if you’re so concerned about us and our money?
Bootless layabout.

It would cost every WORKING adult about 19p (very rough calculation) each to send these poor souls home intact. I can live with that.

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
When you get back from dinner, could you explain please. Genuine request. I just cant see how a hung parliament will be any more capable of making a decision than it has been since the last election.

Sorry for the delay, I've been busy (and sobering up !).

If Johnson gets a majority, the outcome will almost certainly be to push forward his WA to try and leave in January and then start all the negotiation processes on trying to get Trade deals, threatening 'no deal' (which apparently is the best way to get 'good trade deals'), negotiating to extend the implementation period, negotiating to agree a new 'divorce bill' for extending the implementation period (the current 'divorce bill' only covering us up until the end of 2020) etc etc

If Johnson doesn't get a majority, the outcome will almost certainly be a coalition of Labour, Lib Dems, SNP, Greens (and maybe others depending on the numbers of seats). This will be a temporary government that will agree a customs union deal with the EU and then put it to a second referendum. The second referendum is what would have been forced as amendments onto Johnson's WA deal, had it gone ahead in the hung parliament and that was why he had to pull it. So, in the event of a hung parliament, the situation hasn't changed greatly.

Those are the only two results of this election.

And I worked that all out myself without any help from my friend
MYSTIC-MEG_2882318b.jpg

:wink:

Last edited:

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
An O/T question - but do you ever eat in??! :smile:

I'll have you know, I'm a bloody good cook :wink:

A hung Parliament (probably with the Tories having the largest seat) would put us back where we were, with the Tories unable to get their hard Brexit through. So, it would almost certainly lead to a second referendum - because that's where it was inexorably heading before Johnson pulled his bill.

Tory Majority - would see a hard Brexit
Labour Majority - would lead to long negotiations, and then a second referendum (but probably later than we'd have had one with a hung Parliament)
Lib Dem Majority - not likely to happen, so not really worth considering

I'd take issue with the long negotiations from a Labour majority.

Labour - We'd like a customs union deal please so we don't have to have a Border in the Irish Sea, A Hard Border in Northern Ireland or an Indefinite Irish Backstop
EU - Of course, thought you'd never ask.

(Of course, Labour won't get a majority, but the above could also be relevant to a hung parliament)

Last edited:

Jan 30, 2008
Perhaps you could get a job and help us taxpayers out if you’re so concerned about us and our money?
Bootless layabout.

It would cost every WORKING adult about 19p (very rough calculation) each to send these poor souls home intact. I can live with that.
Good for you
Regards
DF

Pavilionaire

Jul 7, 2003
The day after the Tories launched their thin, risk-free manifesto and Farage stood down over 300 candidates earmarked to contest Tory seats I thought that was that - a GE win for Boris, but I have to say I'm staggered at how history is repeating itself and the Tories are making the same mistakes of 2 years ago.

Endless repetition of the slogan - Strong and stable / Get Brexit Done, ducking leader's debates - Climate change on Channel 4 AND Boris vs Andrew Neil. However, alienating national treasure Sir David Attenborough on climate change and being condemned by the parents of the lad that died in the London Bridge terrorist incident for politicising the circumstances of his death are quite remarkable.

If Corbyn ends up Prime Minister it will be the political equivalent of coming back from a 3-0 half-time deficit to win 4-3 courtesy of four own goals. Right now the Tories are up 3-2.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here