Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The GAYEST thing you have ever seen ...

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
Why is it gay, could this not possibly be aimed at women?

Chappers have you seen it? I'm sure it is aimed at Albions female fans, it's just that it ends up looking like the centre pages of an 'Attitude' Xmas special ...

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
I actually find the sight of Jonothan Ross offensive, the site of the egotistical ponce makes me upchuck.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
Why is it gay, could this not possibly be aimed at women?

And soulfinger - you've kind of shot yourself in the foot there!

''I'm not homophobic but.....''

Yeah, you're right. Just trying to make an entertaining read, you know. How incredibly un PC of me to say 'poofs'. Jesus, my gay friends call each other 'poofs'. FFS

Really unusual to see a reactionary response on here. Caz99, glad you like it. I don't. I think we missed a great opportunity to spread the word on Falmer.

Think of thousands of mantelpieces across the land bearing cards with a Falmer message. It will tweak a few consciences, for sure.

Leon Knight on the phone, wearing a pair of headphones and crap trainers is not inspiring IMHO.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I'm not trying to be clever mate, we had this conversation a few weeks ago on here when someone said 'i'm not rascist but..''.

I don't know you.

:)

ps I like a bit of casual homophobia every now and again, i'm forever calling my mates bummers.

ManOnTheRun

Jul 7, 2003
West Hove

ps I like a bit of casual homophobia every now and again, i'm forever calling my mates bummers.

Nice :D

I'm definitely in your 'camp' on this one. All my mates are a right bunch of sailors ...

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I'm not trying to be clever mate, we had this conversation a few weeks ago on here when someone said 'i'm not rascist but..''.

I don't know you.

:)

:lolol:

I was actually referring to Caz99's dismay of my use of 'poofs'.

A gay couple I know have me stitches with their innuendo and have zero problem with people calling them 'poofs'.

They're not too keen on being called shunters though.

Kev the Ape

eagles #1 said:
I agree. The gayest thing i have ever seen is when 6,000 Brighton fans came to selhurst on 26th october 2002. Especially when thay all started to cry at the final whistle! :lolol:

Being in Croydon makes me shiver, worst place in Britain. :angry:

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Soul Finger said:
:lolol:

I was actually referring to Caz99's dismay of my use of 'poofs'.

A gay couple I know have me stitches with their innuendo and have zero problem with people calling them 'poofs'.

They're not too keen on being called shunters though.

Doesnt usually bother me except when used in the context you were using it. you werent saying it jokely.

i dont know if i like it cos i havent seen it. but i can see the funny side of everything rather than get upset about everything whats the point

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
caz99 said:
Doesnt usually bother me except when used in the context you were using it. you werent saying it jokely.

i dont know if i like it cos i havent seen it. but i can see the funny side of everything rather than get upset about everything whats the point

You're being precious and missing my point.

It's an opportunity missed, end of.

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Soul Finger said:
You're being precious and missing my point.

It's an opportunity missed, end of.

not really cos if i like them i might get them and send them to my girlfriends. isnt this what they are aiming for its all tongue in cheek is it not

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
I think in these times it's easy to make everything go to the Falmer push but surely it's important to have an element of fun in the proceedings even if the team do end up looking like a gaggle of bum chums? ;) It would be easy to forget that the reason we watch the Albion is because it's ultimately very enjoyable.

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
caz99 said:
not really cos if i like them i might get them and send them to my girlfriends. isnt this what they are aiming for its all tongue in cheek is it not

Yes, OK.

What's the most important thing happening in the next three months. Christmas, nope; New Year, nope; it's the decision on Falmer, the home we desperately need.

I'm banging my head against the wall now.

We have missed an opportunity, got it?

caz99

Jun 2, 2004
Sompting
Soul Finger said:
Yes, OK.

What's the most important thing happening in the next three months. Christmas, nope; New Year, nope; it's the decision on Falmer, the home we desperately need.

I'm banging my head against the wall now.

We have missed an opportunity, got it?

yes i do but still dont get what your moaning about to be honest. its increased revenue is it not?

Rangdo

Registered Cider Drinker
Apr 21, 2004
Cider Country
Possibly this is gayer:
Gay%20Men.jpg

Last edited:

Soul Finger

May 12, 2004
I think in these times it's easy to make everything go to the Falmer push but surely it's important to have an element of fun in the proceedings even if the team do end up looking like a gaggle of bum chums? ;) It would be easy to forget that the reason we watch the Albion is because it's ultimately very enjoyable.

Fair point, well made.

I just think we could have combined the two, possibly.

As for bum chums I'd say they look more like a bunch of Nancy Boys. Oh hang on, that's our new nickname so why not?

Own goal to the Nancy Boys, own goal to the Nancy Boys.

Repeat to fade.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here