Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The fund-raising meet-up - PRIZES REQUIRED

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Just had a quick word with Steve about this and the GDC will be offering the following;

An away day package that includes the match ticket and train travel paid for. The game would be either the Crewe or Sunderland one, travel would be with the GDC, obviously the lucky winner would then have to become our gopher for the day and drip feed Sonic cider. Also they may have to put up with inane ramblings.

There maybe another prize in the pipeline, negoiations are ongoing.

D'Angelo Saxon

SW19ULLS
Jul 30, 2004
SW19
I've got signed photos of Albion legends, Stuart Munday, Peter Smith and Jeff Minton....:p

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I have a signed photo of S Club 7 but none of you ***** are having it :angry:

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
Uncle Buck said:
The game would be either the Crewe or Sunderland one, travel would be with the GDC, obviously the lucky winner would then have to become our gopher for the day and drip feed Sonic cider. Also they may have to put up with inane ramblings.

Think it should be Sunderland as both Sonic and I will probably going XC for Crewe, so the lucky winner will miss out on the cider and inane ramblings...

balloonboy

aka Jim in the West
Jan 6, 2004
Way out West
I'm no expert, but could we do our own BHA on-line auction? I think you can get on-line auction software pretty cheap, and set up something semi-permanent, with the seller getting a slice of the sale price, but everything else going to the club. The only condition would be that every item offered for sale would have to be Albion related. Just a thought.

Sonic The Hedgehog

Oi Lino You're A Disgrace
Jul 7, 2003
Wetherspoons, Fareham
Might have to invest in some port for that one...

Got four bottles in the cupboard at home just waiting for the right occasion.

:drink:

Lush

Mods' Pet
I think you should have reserve prices on some of the better stuff - and if it doesn't go on the night then it should be put up on e-bay or whatever.

It breaks my heart when great prizes go for nothing, because most of the people in the pub can't afford to splash out £50 - £100 or more.

I will help with the auction but someone else will need to be on the mic. :)

somerset

Jul 14, 2003
Yatton, North Somerset
I cannot be there, but i will donate a program, doesn't sound much, but it is the 5th round win at Anfield in '83, Liverpools first game ever at Anfield on a Sunday.

think it will raise any interest?

PM me if it is any use t the cause.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here