Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fourth Reich

Questions

Habitual User
Oct 18, 2006
Worthing
I did like the Hugo Boss uniforms the SS boys wore.

Read the third reich trilogy by richard j evans........It is like reading Gordon Brown's political life story....The Bankers, the depression,making money to invest in public works, anger at unemployment and then boom......we are f***ed...get out while you can..aaaarrrrrrggggggggghhhhhhhhhhhh!!!

Taybha

Whalewhine
Oct 8, 2008
Uwantsumorwat
The french might be a bunch of obnoxious weird smelling geeks but when the workforce on mass over there are not happy they pretty much nation wide stick together and act as one,i cant remember a time when they as one have demanded a certain something to change or improve and eventually they get their way. Vive la froggy

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
To be realistic, inflation in Germany at the time of Hitler's rise to power reached levels comparable to modern day Zimbabwe, at least partially caused by the government of the time quite literally printing more money.

Our inflation at the moment is, what, 2%?

And there is also the slight historical precedent created by the Germany of the 1930s and 40s, which should mean a recurrence is somewhat unlikely. Plus, most of the world is struggling at the moment, it's not just the UK in the midst of financial crisis.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
Lets take a leaf out of the French book of civil disobedience.

Our government has sold the next two or three generations into poverty in order to shore up a failed capitalist model, provided billions to multi national companies in order to prop up unprofitable, bloat industries while sitting idle as tens of thousands of others are made redundant.

good point well made.the first target from the right in times of recession is the immigrant worker ,why are the unions the targets now ,why are we not lynching the bankers who orchestrated this global mess , a few questions to ponder.

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
To be realistic, inflation in Germany at the time of Hitler's rise to power reached levels comparable to modern day Zimbabwe, at least partially caused by the government of the time quite literally printing more money.

I think you will find the BoE is also starting to print money. This is itself inflationary, but Governments sometimes cynically allow that to happen as it shrinks the value of the outstanding debts.

Winker

CUM ON FEEL THE NOIZE
Jul 14, 2008
The Astral Planes, man...
good point well made.the first target from the right in times of recession is the immigrant worker ,why are the unions the targets now ,why are we not lynching the bankers who orchestrated this global mess , a few questions to ponder.

This country gave up on the traditional industries of manufacturing etc and gambled everything on the financial services to pay our way, now that these have also failed means we are well and truly shafted. It is not only the bankers who should be hanging from the gibbets but the whole rotten establishment who turned their backs on our past and elevated them to be our saviours.

I can't wait for the revolution, it's going to be bloody and I'm going to enjoy it.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
This country gave up on the traditional industries of manufacturing etc and gambled everything on the financial services to pay our way, now that these have also failed means we are well and truly shafted. It is not only the bankers who should be hanging from the gibbets but the whole rotten establishment who turned their backs on our past and elevated them to be our saviours.

I can't wait for the revolution, it's going to be bloody and I'm going to enjoy it.

First off is her maj hanging from a lampost in the mall , then we can discuss real tactics.

Brian Fantana

Oct 8, 2006
In the field
Times of recession and depression bring about a resergence in extremist feelings and support. To what extent that happens is, I guess, determined by the depth and length of the depression. I don't think we have yet reached, nor will reach, the levels of crisis needed for someone on the scale of Hitler or Mussolini.

Higham Seagull Army

May 5, 2008
northants
You get a mixed bag of feelings on NSC in my experience. There always seems to be a fair number of people disagreeing and agreeing with pretty much anything that is posted.

Not trying to be confrontaitional for confrontation sake ,just posting my views. As it should be,anyway .

Brighton 3- 1 Hartlepool you heard it here first.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here