Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fourth Reich

Uncle C

Jul 6, 2004
Bishops Stortford
Sinister similarities are developing in this country and others, with the situation that existed in Germany during the worldwide economic depression of the 1930s.

Hitler rose to lead Germany on the back of putting right the ills that existed through that depression. The public anger was turned against the Jews and the rest is history.

We are already beginning to see the anger building in the UK against foreign workers. Its a worry.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
Except we didn't have hyperinflation ten or so years ago, did we?

I wouldn't worry yourself, 1930s Europe was fundamentally different, Germany especially. The junker thought they had a puppet in Hitler so let him in power and of course horribly misjudged that. We also aren't still seething over any peace treaties and a loss of territory.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Sinister similarities are developing in this country and others, with the situation that existed in Germany during the worldwide economic depression of the 1930s.

Hitler rose to lead Germany on the back of putting right the ills that existed through that depression. The public anger was turned against the Jews and the rest is history.

We are already beginning to see the anger building in the UK against foreign workers. Its a worry.

Its got nothing to do with 1930's Germanys but everything to do with British Workers defending their jobs.

The only people that need to worry big time is this corrupt government

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Its got nothing to do with 1930's Germanys but everything to do with British Workers defending their jobs.

The only people that need to worry big time is this corrupt government

Oh dear.Another sweeping corrupt government post.

Still,I suppose you have confirmed inside information......that is,other than the Daily Mail.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade

So many different factors that its not even worth comparing really, but I think the main difference is Hitler's rise to power on the back of the unfair Treaty of Versailles, and the rest of Europe's uneasy acceptance of him because we knew he had a point.

bigc

Jul 5, 2003
So many different factors that its not even worth comparing really, but I think the main difference is Hitler's rise to power on the back of the unfair Treaty of Versailles, and the rest of Europe's uneasy acceptance of him because we knew he had a point.

Plus the general chaos in Germany because the middle class never got a foothold in that society and democracy, they were held back by the Imperial system before WW1 and then after WW1, left with the mess the Imperial system made and then blamed on democracy.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Oh dear.Another sweeping corrupt government post.

Still,I suppose you have confirmed inside information......that is,other than the Daily Mail.

Its got nothing to do with that pathetic rag the Daily Mail. Just more of an observation that the system that the government defends is by its very nature corrupt. So therefore they are corrupt along with the tories and lib dems

withdeanwombat

Feb 17, 2005
Somersetshire
Its got nothing to do with that pathetic rag the Daily Mail. Just more of an observation that the system that the government defends is by its very nature corrupt. So therefore they are corrupt along with the tories and lib dems

Oh.Sorry.

The Return of the Anarchist.

Good luck as you mature.

El Presidente

The ONLY Gay in Brighton
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Pattknull med Haksprut

It may be a corrupt system, but what alternative do you suggest?

Communism?
Dictatorship?
All decisions made by referendum?

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
We need a bit of Facism to get things on the up... i suggest i come into power. Who's with me?

I will join you most certainly.First though learn to spell Fascism correctly.It might help.

Don Quixote

Nov 4, 2008
I will join you most certainly.First though learn to spell Fascism correctly.It might help.

it might help a little bit... but you can be my spell checker on the way to the top. Don't worry you will be rewarded.

Fascism
Fascism
Fascism

Got it :thumbsup:

franks brother

Lets take a leaf out of the French book of civil disobedience.

Our government has sold the next two or three generations into poverty in order to shore up a failed capitalist model, provided billions to multi national companies in order to prop up unprofitable, bloat industries while sitting idle as tens of thousands of others are made redundant.

coventrygull

the right one
Jun 3, 2004
Bridlington Yorkshire
Lets take a leaf out of the French book of civil disobedience.

Our government has sold the next two or three generations into poverty in order to shore up a failed capitalist model, provided billions to multi national companies in order to prop up unprofitable, bloat industries while sitting idle as tens of thousands of others are made redundant.

I like that

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here