Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fortune of War is (almost) on fire!

Prettyboyshaw

Feb 20, 2004
Saltdean
Police are looking for a man wearing stupid white plimsolls, wearing white rimmed sunglasses and a stupid hat. He is 5.8-6-1 white with a very pink suntan a supposedly trendy tattoo on his weasley chest and is heard to frequently talk about 'smashin back doors in' .

unfortunately, there are around 10,000 suspects for the police to interview on the area at the present time.

Badger

NOT the Honey Badger
NSC Patron
May 8, 2007
Toronto
Police are looking for a man wearing stupid white plimsolls, wearing white rimmed sunglasses and a stupid hat. He is 5.8-6-1 white with a very pink suntan a supposedly trendy tattoo on his weasley chest and is heard to frequently talk about 'smashin back doors in' .

unfortunately, there are around 10,000 suspects for the police to interview on the area at the present time.

I was down at the seafront a couple of hours ago and a bloke walked past me covered in tattoos and all he was wearing was a pair of what I can only descibe as pink flannel hot-pants.

7:18

Brighton & Hove Albion
Aug 6, 2006
Brighton, England
Getting the bus up to Crowborough today, around 3.30...saw 5 or 6 fire engines go southbound from the likes of Lewes and Uckfield...knew there was something big going on, didn't realize it was a 2 minute walk away from my flat!

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
well, the chippy next door to it is....

Incompatible Browser | Facebook

I used to work there during school holidays 'The Miami Dolphins Fish Bar' - not sure it's called that anymore mind.. This was when 'The Belvedere' was the other side.

A cool dude Rocker on a big engined trike called Roger used to run it, and Richard Allen (son of councillor Bob Allen?) used to work there too.

Many a fine day spent finding big old rats in the stores at the back.....and bashing or boiling them to death... :eek:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Damn shame if they miss out on what will probably be record-breaking numbers of people on the seafront over the next week and a half.

D

Deleted User X18H

I used to work there during school holidays 'The Miami Dolphins Fish Bar' - not sure it's called that anymore mind.. This was when 'The Belvedere' was the other side.

A cool dude Rocker on a big engined trike called Roger used to run it, and Richard Allen (son of councillor Bob Allen?) used to work there too.

Many a fine day spent finding big old rats in the stores at the back.....and bashing or boiling them to death... :eek:

I used to go to Hove Park with Richard Allen a right lad. Male model , convict and chippy if I remember rightly.

Spun Cuppa

Thanks Greens :(
Was The Belvedere the pub on the front that circumvented the licensing laws by serving sausage and chips in a basket and staying open til about 2am. in the early eighties? Happy (pissed) days :smile:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
I used to go to Hove Park with Richard Allen a right lad. Male model , convict and chippy if I remember rightly.

Seem to recall he was a big BHA fan back in the day (1985/6ish) and yes, used to get in some scrapes...which pissed off his dad immensely ..!

Last edited:

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
Was The Belvedere the pub on the front that circumvented the licensing laws by serving sausage and chips in a basket and staying open til about 2am. in the early eighties? Happy (pissed) days :smile:

Nearly - That was 'Rains' ! :) Great place..!

The Belvedere was a rockers pub to the right of the chip shop. Became 'in/famous' as the 'Shark Bar' later on.

Shizuoka Dolphin

NSC M0DERATOR
Jul 8, 2003
N/A
That was a cracking video, but was the owner really using a water fire extinguisher? Hard to tell, but surely it was FOAM or whatever. Either way, the place was already done for. :(

Pat McCrotch

Lurker
Oct 25, 2005
Shoreham-by-the-sea

:lolol:

Easy 10

Brain dead MUG SHEEP
Jul 5, 2003
Location Location
Can't believe that guy didn't zoom in on that bikini birds arse at any point. What a waste.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here