• More time to settle in

Votes: 18 15.7%

• Total voters

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
wheres the option for "invisible man"

seriously, like everyone else on the board i had high hopes for Forster but so far i've seen 2 tap ins , an okish goal and a shot that he knew very little about in the end!

is it down to service though? personally i don't think it is , i think the problem lays more at the fact he gets himself marked out of the game (notice during throw in's he stands BEHIND the massive defenders and doesn't try to get in front of them , for corners takes the back stick and when the ball flies past him has no interest in chasing it) - overall so far for me a dud and it has to be said it would never happen but i would drop him for a few games to get his hunger to suceed and fight up abit..

I'm glad I'm not the only one who has noticed the same thing.

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Would make me less likely to work harder if I was him to be honest, he has been brought here to score goals and we are playing f***ing ridiculous long ball football. My attitude would probably be "well f*** you then, im 33 years old and dont need to be wasting my last few years chasing lost causes all day". Bet he wished he went to those championship clubs he had offers from.

to be honest though , if he put in the game sorted games in for them as he does for us he probably would've been dropped by now , it's down to the fact that Deano has faith in him and Dick wants his gamble to be a sucess that he seems to play week in week out

i'd f**king LOVE it if he made me eat my words on Saturday but i just don't think he will..

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
Would make me less likely to work harder if I was him to be honest, he has been brought here to score goals and we are playing f***ing ridiculous long ball football. My attitude would probably be "well f*** you then, im 33 years old and dont need to be wasting my last few years chasing lost causes all day". Bet he wished he went to those championship clubs he had offers from.
Isn't that the attitude Leon Knight was demonised for?

Staypuft

Sep 21, 2006
Lewes
IMHO- Nicky Forster does add to the side as he the only forward we have had for ages that plays right on the shoulder of their last man. I think that he stretches the game and generates space for our midfield to exploit (or not)

His finishing certainly needs attention but I think he adds a big voice on the pitch and I believe the goals will come...

crodonilson

He/Him
Jan 17, 2005
Lyme Regis
Problem is he has no re-sale value so if we didn't have the players to compliment him around him now what was the point of signing him?? He's not one for the future is he??

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here