Votes: 78 67.8%
  • Waste of Money

Votes: 11 9.6%
  • More time to settle in

Votes: 18 15.7%

• Total voters

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
7 games in - what do you think of this summers big signing?

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003
This thread is pathetic to allow people the opportunity to slag him off give him the service and he will score.

well vote needs better service then :dunce:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
He's not had a lot of service but the way people talk you'd think he's had no chances and never had the ball at his feet. Been a disappointment so far for me I'm sorry to say.

portslade seagull

Jul 19, 2003
portslade
Until we actually find a midfielder who can pass the ball into feet and not see these 60ft long hoofs from the back he will struggle..even Mr Henry wouldn't score in our team

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Certainly, service hasn't been up to scratch.

However, he's a player who seemingly contributes sod all else other than being capable of finishing a move off. That's not a luxury a team like ours can afford.

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Certainly, service hasn't been up to scratch.

However, he's a player who seemingly contributes sod all else other than being capable of finishing a move off. That's not a luxury a team like ours can afford.

I would say it is. No other in our team can do it, have any other of our strikers scored this season?

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
I would say it is. No other in our team can do it, have any other of our strikers scored this season?

Nope - but with a midfield as week as ours, i'd rather we played someone upfront who could contribute to our attacking way (such as Robinson) in an attempt to create more chances, as opposed to sticking someone up there who'll score a goal once every ten games and nothing else

severnside gull

May 16, 2007
By the seaside in West Somerset
Nope - but with a midfield as week as ours, i'd rather we played someone upfront who could contribute to our attacking way (such as Robinson) in an attempt to create more chances, as opposed to sticking someone up there who'll score a goal once every ten games and nothing else

no point at all in creating chances if you cant convert them.
We need to play ball to feet if we are going to play him but show no sign of doing it

Scotty Mac

Jul 13, 2003

robinson contributes in an attacking way, but when was the last time he scored?

ideally, you would play the two of the them together. trouble is, wilkins doesnt seem to know jake exists

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
wheres the option for "invisible man"

seriously, like everyone else on the board i had high hopes for Forster but so far i've seen 2 tap ins , an okish goal and a shot that he knew very little about in the end!

is it down to service though? personally i don't think it is , i think the problem lays more at the fact he gets himself marked out of the game (notice during throw in's he stands BEHIND the massive defenders and doesn't try to get in front of them , for corners takes the back stick and when the ball flies past him has no interest in chasing it) - overall so far for me a dud and it has to be said it would never happen but i would drop him for a few games to get his hunger to suceed and fight up abit..

Da Man Clay

T'Blades
Dec 16, 2004
Would make me less likely to work harder if I was him to be honest, he has been brought here to score goals and we are playing f***ing ridiculous long ball football. My attitude would probably be "well f*** you then, im 33 years old and dont need to be wasting my last few years chasing lost causes all day". Bet he wished he went to those championship clubs he had offers from.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here