Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football Snood Debate? Should they be allowed?

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
A lot of effort there over a snood. I can't see why they are such a problem. Players were long sleeves, leg warmers and gloves these days, why not a snood?

beorhthelm

A. Virgo, Football Genius
Jul 21, 2003
theres a debate over weather the wearer is a pansy, but why shouldn't they be allowed?

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
Ridiculous.

If you're cold, RUN AROUND A BIT MORE.

Same with gloves, tights, legwarmers etc.

Arsene Wenger was on the radio the other day saying that the Arsenal Doctors has said the players should wear them becuase they had reported 'a few neck problems'. What a load of pampered FAGGOTS.

Stupid.

Bean

Feb 13, 2010
Hove
Man up I say

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
I played tonight and it was 1c, after 2minutes I was warm and just fine, did'nt need a hat (i'm bald!) either. Snoods are for PUSSIES, it shows they aint doing enough work innit!

SNOOBS

Feb 25, 2007
Brighton
Ridiculous.

Arsene Wenger was on the radio the other day saying that the Arsenal Doctors has said the players should wear them becuase they had reported 'a few neck problems'. What a load of pampered FAGGOTS.

Stupid.

:eek::eek::eek::eek:

The Modfather

Dec 13, 2009
Ibiza to the Norfolk Broads
Ridiculous.

Stupid.

Yep. That just about sums it up for me too. :laugh:

Fef

Rock God.
Feb 21, 2009
I guess it helps Nike et al flog more 'sportswear' - just in time for Christmas too.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here