Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football League Show

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
... and the attendance was 7,466. If you add the digits together it comes to 23, which is the number of teams below us in the league. Wow, now that is spooky.

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
question is, did we get more than 43 seconds worth of coverage?

Goldstone Rapper

Rediffusion PlayerofYear
Jan 19, 2009
BN3 7DE

mistahclarke

Jul 28, 2009
Murray got his 17th of the season and plays in the 17 shirt = 34

Bridcutt's goal is right up there as top moment of the season. It wasn't that long ago when it was dropping points with late equalisers, so nice to see a late winner for a change.

Gosh - in years to come people will say "I was there....". I wasn't but will be next week so fully anticipate a dismal goal less draw or worse!

Seven good goals, pass of the season from Greer and an excellent finish from Barnes, and goal of the season from Bridcutt - would love to have seen a close up of the goalkeeper's expressision, he appears to be rooted to the spot.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
"But we too open and I don't like that..."

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
Chappers and Leroy are certainly miles better than Manish and Claridge. Lets hope the beeb keeps it like that.

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
The usual glossing over of our result but then they have been saying we are top of the league for over 6 months so have probably run out of new things to say about us.

deletebeepbeepbeep

May 12, 2009
Barnes looks massively offside from those highlights. Greer is making a habit of those direct balls to the striker through the middle of the pitch, he's class.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Two of our goals came from long balls. Disgusting. Poyet OUT.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here