Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Football League Show

Everest

Me
Jul 5, 2003
Southwick
Don't know if it's been mentioned, but we may have a bit more coverage that usual tonight.

From BBC TV schedule

As the npower Football League enters March, it's all boiling up nicely at the top of the Championship.
Queen's Park Rangers and Leicester City, two clubs with financial clout and promotion ambitions, meet at Loftus Road, with the somewhat contrasting styles of managers Neil Warnock and Sven-Goran Eriksson adding an intriguing sub-plot to the main event.
Elsewhere, Cardiff City's promotion hopes will be tested against Paul Jewell's Ipswich Town.
Meanwhile in League One, Carlisle and their fans have to go the extra mile as they make the 720-mile round trip to Brighton - they may not hold out much hope either as Gus Poyet's Seagulls are looking strong candidates for promotion.

Other sites also mention us - they only seem to mention games that show more than just the goals.
May be to do with having a feature on Carlisle though.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
Will be the usual "Oh lord, look how shockingly early the Carlisle fans have to get up for this one, it's actually DARK outside", even though we all have to do exactly the same when we play them.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Will be the usual "Oh lord, look how shockingly early the Carlisle fans have to get up for this one, it's actually DARK outside", even though we all have to do exactly the same when we play them.

Precisely we also had to make this trip in reverse and 227 came to us but 422 of us went there.

simply the best

Feb 23, 2011
yeh when we have extra coverage theres usually loads of cameras scattered around

mcshane in the 79th

Nov 4, 2005
Just noticed that we scored in the 23rd, 53rd, 63rd and 93rd minute, that makes 4 3's...... which you may remember was the final score of the game itself. SPOOKY

Blackadder

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 6, 2003
Haywards Heath
Have it Sky+d to be on the safe side.

Seagull27

Feb 7, 2011
Bristol
It'll probably be one of those things where that bald guy goes to the stadium, tells a story about current goings on at the club, goes on a bit for a few minutes, then when they actually get round to showing the highlights, you hardly get anything.

FlownWest

Aug 10, 2010
As already said, I suspect they're just doing a 'potted history' feature for Carlisle. Did no one see that creepy bald guy stalking the manager at KO and FT? :lol:

Conkers

Jan 11, 2006
Haywards Heath
As already said, I suspect they're just doing a 'potted history' feature for Carlisle. Did no one see that creepy bald guy stalking the manager at KO and FT? :lol:

I thought that WAS their manager! :wink:

I was a steward at Carlisle for some of last season, they seem like a good lot up there, in general.

I'd like to see them do well, but their stadium will need a huge overhaul if they went up - not sure if they have the readies to splash out to turn BP into an all-seater

Prodigal Son

Getting older by the day
Sep 21, 2009
Sussex
I was a steward at Carlisle for some of last season, they seem like a good lot up there, in general.

I'd like to see them do well, but their stadium will need a huge overhaul if they went up - not sure if they have the readies to splash out to turn BP into an all-seater

Could park a few Stobart trailers around the stadium and convert them into seating? He's got a few quid n'est-ce pas?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I don't think I have been so excited about the prospect of 30 seconds of highlights before. I can't wait to see all our goals again and a few things that were missed in the resulting melee of our 90+4 winner.

pottert

Aug 12, 2009
Peacehaven
It'll probably be one of those things where that bald guy goes to the stadium, tells a story about current goings on at the club, goes on a bit for a few minutes, then when they actually get round to showing the highlights, you hardly get anything.

Not this time,he was at swindon

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here