Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Flaming Lips live at the brighton centre

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
Just in case any one is interested the FLaming Lips are playing at the brighton centre sunday 2nd November,

Just bought my tickets shoudl be a blinding show if their performance at GLastonbury is anytihng to go by.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
SAuper Furries won't be in Brighton on their tour, looks like a trip to Brixton Academy for me...

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Lots of people in various furry animal costumes and inflatable Robots, bloomin marvellous !. There just something about watching the zoo of furry animals dancing to the music that makes you feel very happy and warm inside.

Few pints of Cider and then dancing with the furry animals culd be called for.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
What a show it would be if the Super Furries and the Flaming Lips shared a gig. The Super Furrie animals could dress up for the flaming lips and dance about while they played:clap:

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
ChapmansThe Saviour said:
What a show it would be if the Super Furries and the Flaming Lips shared a gig. The Super Furrie animals could dress up for the flaming lips and dance about while they played:clap:

The super furries came on stage during the flaming lips set at T in the park at the weekend, by all accounts the stand out moment of the weekend

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Having met Wayne Coyne under slightly odd circumstances in Oklahoma I am a fan. He's an unsual bloke but a FL gig is a semi surreal experience which is most gratifying.

tinx

Jul 6, 2003
Horsham Town
bhaexpress said:
Having met Wayne Coyne under slightly odd circumstances in Oklahoma I am a fan. He's an unsual bloke but a FL gig is a semi surreal experience which is most gratifying.

Precisely the reaosn why this gig is one not to be misse din my opinion.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here