Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The first few minutes are critical on Saturday

bright1064

Dec 21, 2007
Brighton
Other than the fact that we have conceeded a few early goals at home recently. There is also another reason...

Doncaster 2-1Gillingham
Coppinger 4mins

Bristol Rovers 0-1 Doncaster
Heffernan 3mins

Tranmere 0-1 Doncaster
Coppinger 2mins

Bournemouth 0-2 Doncaster
Price 1mins

These are all results from the last month or so, and most of them are away games for Donny.

It is VITAL that we start well on Saturday. I don't think we can afford to go an early goal down like against Cheltenham & Gillingham.

We have been notorious for taking a while to get into games, this Saturday I don't think we will have a choice. We either start well and build on it, or start slowly and then struggle.

If we can get a result on Saturday, that will send out a great signal to the other teams that have to play us this month. I believe we can win, I just hope Deano and the boys do as well!

Let's get behind the boys, and help the team continue a really good home record!

:albion2:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
We'll be alright as long as we kick off, just let Coxy take it to the corner. :thumbsup:

StevenH

Dec 7, 2007
Mosta, Malta
For once, we will get an early lead and cruise to victory:D I guess we haven't scored in the opening 10 minutes since Swindon in december?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here