Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FIFA 12 Thread

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I doubt it would finnish a season =P

You only need to be online at the same time as the person you want to play. You can play all your games in the space of three minutes if you want you don't have to be online every Saturday at 3.. thank god.

Fair enough! Guessed there had to be a fixed time otherwise some people could end up with about 15 games in hand if some get in early and some leave it late. I assume there is a deadline before which all games have to be finished, rather than potentially waiting forever and the league never getting completed?

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Fair enough! Guessed there had to be a fixed time otherwise some people could end up with about 15 games in hand if some get in early and some leave it late. I assume there is a deadline before which all games have to be finished, rather than potentially waiting forever and the league never getting completed?

As far as I remember there is no set date, and people can go 15 games in hand.
Makes it flexible though

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
I take it everyone will be playing as Brighton in this league?

Was just thinking that... would be odd. Maybe we have to make it a no-Brighton league, or that you have to be a top-European team? I suppose it would be ok to play every match Brighton v Brighton, but someone would surely have a massive advantage if they were the only one to be Barcelona...

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Was just thinking that... would be odd. Maybe we have to make it a no-Brighton league, or that you have to be a top-European team? I suppose it would be ok to play every match Brighton v Brighton, but someone would surely have a massive advantage if they were the only one to be Barcelona...

We need to sort that issue out!
At least it would guarentee brighton to finish top.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Looking like a popular option - should put a time frame on new entrants/setup and then get this thing going! (Feel free to leave the time limit quite a way into the future; I need to get the hang of this new defending lark... :dunce: )

Quagmire

Jul 29, 2011
Quaghog, Rhode Island
Looking like a popular option - should put a time frame on new entrants/setup and then get this thing going! (Feel free to leave the time limit quite a way into the future; I need to get the hang of this new defending lark... :dunce: )

I would set it up but... I just got home from walking the dog and can't be bothered :moo:

lizard

Well-hung member
Jul 14, 2005
I'd be up for a Fifa12 league on xbox, but i suck so will no doubt finish bottom!
Please PM me if this is going to happen with the details.
Many thanks.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here