Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Fifa 10 Official NSC League (PS3 ONLY)

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
I'll come and join the league now if someone wants a game or two. I believe i chose Everton. my account is noosh- by the way...

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
yeah thanks for game.................... (sussexman :laugh:)

doncasterseagull

Kasabian!!!
May 23, 2008
Doncaster
Samuel_BHAFC i will join the league now if its still going!?

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
It's still going. I'll give you a game now if your online? I'm Newcastle.

Drumstick

NORTHSTANDER
Jul 19, 2003
Peacehaven
Anyone for a league game? TippleBha

Cloughie

Jun 7, 2009
Game now anyone??? I'm Incitaus_Caesar btw...

humpy

Mar 13, 2006
worthing
First win under my belt last night. A glorious 4-0 win against Birmingham.

aint nowt glorious bout beating me 4-0 with chelski :lol: brum players are sooooooooo slow its untrue mcfadden is only decent player on team

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Unstoppable you say? I have never seen such an enticing statement. I believe top of the league Everton wouldn't mind to test that. Next time i'm on i'll invite you. I do love a challenge...
Everton were flippin good. But then I am stuck as Newcastle! I'd beat the lot of ya if i were a decent team.. Ok probably not all of you, but Newcastle are some what slow to the ball when playing 4+ star teams.

andywhing4england

Jan 19, 2009
Everton were flippin good. But then I am stuck as Newcastle! I'd beat the lot of ya if i were a decent team.. Ok probably not all of you, but Newcastle are some what slow to the ball when playing 4+ star teams.

Ah you were the unfortunate player to have Newcastle. I have the steady Everton side who sit proudly top of the league and it was quite one-sided against you:clap2:. it did help having distin to push your striker off the ball every time he got it and then donovan legging it past your full back who appeared to be running in quick sand:lol: would play you with even teams to see if the they make the difference...(im noosh- by the way)

Stat Man

Tickle my fancy, fat man
Mar 3, 2009
Brighton
Ah you were the unfortunate player to have Newcastle. I have the steady Everton side who sit proudly top of the league and it was quite one-sided against you:clap2:. it did help having distin to push your striker off the ball every time he got it and then donovan legging it past your full back who appeared to be running in quick sand:lol: would play you with even teams to see if the they make the difference...(im noosh- by the way)
You sir, are on. Although i seem to have completely lost the ability to score... Hang on a minute, i've just seen your stat's! I've got no chance, but i'll give it a go.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here