Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The FANS WALL at Falmer ?

Would you buy your own BRICK with your NAME on ?

• YES - I would pay to have my name permanently emblazoned upon our glorious new stadium

Votes: 65 79.3%
  • NO - People would use their NSC names and everything. It would be EMBARRASING

Votes: 6 7.3%
  • MAYBE - its time you did some WORK for a change, instead of coming out with these half-arsed ideas

Votes: 11 13.4%

• Total voters

Muhammed - I’m hard - Bruce Lee

You can't change fighters
NSC Patron
Jul 25, 2005
on a pig farm
i would.

all in all its just another brick in the wall

unnameable

Feb 25, 2004
Oxford/Lancing
I paid £20 to have my name put on the Goldstone Memories poster. I would gladly pay to have my name on some sort of memorial at the new stadium. The stadium should incorporate some sort of recognition of the efforts made by the fans (including non-Albion fans) to secure it.

I might pay to put Cutress' name on it. She'd love that.

"Melanie Cutress, Albion lover"

Or maybe the club could get loads of legends to do it as well. Imagine ur name alongside that of Peter Ward & Zamora :drool:

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Not only would I happily pay up to £100 or so for a brick with my boys' names on it, but I would also be willing to set up a fund to buy extra bricks to remember those who didn't live to see the thing - Helsinki Seagull, Trish, ROD, etc....

Kenhead

Oct 1, 2003
Brighton
I would get one aswell, just for the fact that i know i would regreat it later if i hadn't got one.

Hiney

Super Moderator
Helpful Moderator
Jul 5, 2003
Penrose, Cornwall
They did this at Southampton, but I seem to remember it was more like £200 per brick! £50 I would think would barely cover the administration costs and the actual costs of the engraving.

It was £49.95 for the big hexagonal ones with three lines of writing on (15 letters per line). This was back in 2001 by the way. The bricks were about £15 I think.

It's a brilliant idea - the Falmer Walk of Fame

dougdeep

May 9, 2004
SUNNY SEAFORD
Will there be any bricks?

leonidas

Go tell the Spartans
Jun 5, 2007
Surrounded by pubs
Brilliant idea. I would buy 3. One for me, one for me dear old sadly departed Dad, also a life long Albion fan, and one for my son, (I'm still working on him but he will see the light one day). Imagin, in 50 years time, your grand / great grand kids seeing 3 generations of their familys names next to each other in the stadium wall. Bloody marvelous, where do I send the cash?

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
Only one....you could fit all the Brighton fans' names on that :thumbsup:

I guess West Ham borrowed a highly sought after brick that was far too good for the stadium, were then questioned as to who owned the brick, claiming it was their brick all along, although most people knew that they were lying. :thumbsup:

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I guess West Ham borrowed a highly sought after brick that was far too good for the stadium, were then questioned as to who owned the brick, claiming it was their brick all along, although most people knew that they were lying. :thumbsup:

:lolol::lolol:

I'd definitely go for this idea, the thought of having my name as a permanent of my team's home would be too good a chance to pass up.

Brilliant idea. I would buy 3. One for me, one for me dear old sadly departed Dad, also a life long Albion fan, and one for my son, (I'm still working on him but he will see the light one day). Imagin, in 50 years time, your grand / great grand kids seeing 3 generations of their familys names next to each other in the stadium wall. Bloody marvelous, where do I send the cash?

Me too, would send off a cheque tomorrow - my father left us money to do just this when he died.
Son (now 22) is fully indoctrinated - we started early and gave him a blue and white scarf when he was born.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here