Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The falmer pitchs is going to be the same size as WEMBLEYS.

Frutos

Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
May 3, 2006
Northumberland
I can guarantee you that Falmer will be used for an England under-21 game within 18 months of it opening.

While I agree it's a possibility, how are you in any position to GUARANTEE such a thing?

Forster's Armband

Sep 23, 2008
London

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
While I agree it's a possibility, how are you in any position to GUARANTEE such a thing?

Me and Stuart Pearce are very close and he has given me the nod...

...or I am basing it on the fact that every new stadium of any quality gets this honour. Southampton even hosted a full international for goodness sakes.

Name me one of our size that hasn't?

Oscar

Nov 10, 2003
Do we know what colour the pitch will be and will they mow it in circles or straight lines?

mejonaNO12 aka riskit

Dec 4, 2003
England
Do we know what colour the pitch will be and will they mow it in circles or straight lines?

we will find out in advance how the pitch at wembley will be done for play-off final day and have ours done the same to ADD to the advantage.

Couldn't Be Hyypia

We've come a long long way together
NSC Patron
Nov 12, 2006
Near Dorchester, Dorset
Have you noticed that from this shot you can see the beginings of the terrace on the West Stand. Up at the South end (towards the top of the picture) you can see where they have formed the chalk into the slope just as they did before pouring the concrete on the East terrace. You get a real sense of how big the pitch will be.

Attachments

• falmer.jpg
    falmer.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 32

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here