The 'Eviction Prediction' thread.

Evil Edna

Roll the dice!
Jul 15, 2007
Where poet's live.
Bea's defo evicted this week.

:yahoo:

19th August, 2009

It is that time of week again and the nominations have been revealed. This week Bea, David and Marcus are all up for eviction and will go head to head this Friday.

Bookies believe that Bea is favourite to go this week. Having caused several arguments in the house and then playing the victim, as well as having an extremely negative attitude towards the game and the players, it seems that the housemates are fed up with it. Bea is backed at an incredible 200/1 with Bet365 and Ladbrokes to win this year’s Big Brother. The best odds on her for this week’s eviction are with Paddy Power at 1/10, going as short as 1/100 with Sky Bet.

David is second favourite to go if Bea manages to win the public over with sympathy votes as she tries to cry her way to safety and can be backed at 6/1 with Paddy Power. It seems that Marcus will escape this week’s eviction and is backed at 20/1 to go with Paddy Power.

Rodrigo has now become the clear favourite to win Big Brother 10 finally taking over Siavash and Sophie and can be backed at 13/5 with Boylesports, with Siavash at 3/1 with Bet365 and Sophie at 10/3 with Paddy Power.

Source

Mar 13, 2008
I hope Charlie/Rodrigo go next but got a feeling it's going to be Marcus UNFORTUNATELY - would love him to win.
Why? They make it interesting. Do you know how boring it will be if Marcus, Sophie, Lisa, Siavash and David are the only 5 left?

RSBLUEANDWHITEARMY

Aug 5, 2009
North Stand
Fcuk Siavash and Marcus up
Dont wont either to go
How has Lisa made it this far

Fran Hagarty

Jul 5, 2003
Mid Sussex
Fcuk Siavash and Marcus up
Dont wont either to go
How has Lisa made it this far

Agreed! Charlie & David are doing my head in tonight! I wish they were up!
I'd have liked Siavash to win but I suspect he'll go as he's up against Marcus.

Regina_George

Is butter a carb? :P
Aug 17, 2009
Brighton
Agreed! Charlie & David are doing my head in tonight! I wish they were up!
I'd have liked Siavash to win but I suspect he'll go as he's up against Marcus.

I want Charlie and David out, can't stand Charlie. He's a sneaky tosser who plays up to the cameras :rant:

I don't want either of them to go but hey ho.... it'll no doubt be Siavash, so I'd want Marcus to win in that case...if not him then Sophie, but thats only because I'd hate to see any of the others win

Safe.

Jun 8, 2008
Charlie's so bad at reading situations and once he makes his mind up he never listens to what anyone else has to say.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here