Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Event II

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Picture a mass of swaying students, throw in some commercial tack music, a couple of aging slappers, the odd hen party, some obscenely cheap drinks and you have the Event II. Spend your evening wading through piles of vomit in the toilets and laughing at Lucinda who is sitting in the aforementioned vomit, wailing about how all men are bastards.

:lolol:

fatboy

Jul 5, 2003
Falmer
It is a shithole.

Good for a cheap night though.

But as I get older the 16 year old girls get closer to 12.

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Trigger said:
Picture a mass of swaying students, throw in some commercial tack music, a couple of aging slappers, the odd hen party, some obscenely cheap drinks and you have the Event II. Spend your evening wading through piles of vomit in the toilets and laughing at Lucinda who is sitting in the aforementioned vomit, wailing about how all men are bastards.

:lolol:

Yes, yes, never mind all that, do they play 'All The Hits From The 70s, 80s and 90s'? As all top venues must...

Last edited:

Jam The Man

Jul 5, 2003
South East North Lancing
Used to love going there on a friday night when it was strictly 70's & 80's music..there were hardly any tossers in there at all, and never any scraps.
I stopped going when they changed it to retro and added chart hist from the past few years. It brought in a totally new bunch of wankers and ruined it. You know the sort i mean, the little boys who can't handle their shandys, and the girls who 'smoke' (ie not inhaling) Marlboro lights in the belief that this will make them 'pullable'

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Last night was actually the first time i've been in the Event for years (and probably the last) and who should be the first person i happen to see when i get in there and get settled?...

I should imagine EVERYONE will know the answer to this question...

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
Mendoza? The Full Harris? Me? ???

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Downloaded Penguin said:
Mendoza? The Full Harris? Me? ???
I was with Mendoza, Full Harris, Full Harris friend & The University of Sussex Womens Cricket Team already and you were the second person i saw...

Come on, the answer is so EASY!

:jester:

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004
i love you Rebecca Slade.

The picture of Sharapova on the back of the Independant looked just like her, it really did.

Robot Chicken

Seriously?
Jul 5, 2003
Chicken World
I didn't see Danny Seagull, usually we bump into each other. He wasn't there last week as well. I was worried...!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here