Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The establishment and historic child sex abuse

herecomesaregular

We're in the pipe, 5 by 5
Oct 27, 2008
Still in Brighton
My feeling I'm afraid is that nothing will come of it all, sadly.......... why? Because Special Branch have been deeply involved with some of these disgusting creatures and have exerted that power to blackmail, bribe and corrupt people "in the national interest".

i have never been a conspriacy theorist but so many dots now seem as if they could be linked: mountbatton, savile, ny eves with the thatchers, jill dando's murder, princess diana, ted heath, god forbid the truth is probably worse than "the country could take".

The above are all dead so I cannot see how that could be libellous.

Seagull over Canaryland

Feb 8, 2011
Norfolk
Not suggesting anything. But we do know that Murdoch is a chum of many of the leading lights in this country. But I'm obviously not connecting the two.

I did read 'between the lines' in your post and wondered if you were alluding to something of that sort.........but clearly you are not (cough, cough)!

Anyway I think we are agreed that there is more than sufficient daylight between what The Times is choosing to report and the mainstream story featuring in many other newspapers. For now I will continue to believe that their editorial priorities are merely focusing on different angles.......to a very broad reaching story - and that these are all in the public interest.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Where

Are

The

Arrests

?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
My feeling I'm afraid is that nothing will come of it all, sadly.......... why? Because Special Branch have been deeply involved with some of these disgusting creatures and have exerted that power to blackmail, bribe and corrupt people "in the national interest".
Blackmail people like Saville? What could someone like that be blackmailed for, that's of national importance?

god forbid the truth is probably worse than "the country could take".
Cover-ups are worse than the country can take. The truth would not be.

The above are all dead so I cannot see how that could be libellous.
I wouldn't be so sure about that. You can harm someone's good name, and the family may not like that.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
Blackmail people like Saville? What could someone like that be blackmailed for, that's of national importance?

How about a sitting MP? Or a Cabinet Minister? or an MI5 Officer? or a high ranking Police Officer? or a Judge?

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
How about a sitting MP? Or a Cabinet Minister? or an MI5 Officer? or a high ranking Police Officer? or a Judge?
I can certainly imagine such people being blackmailed, but I'm struggling to see what they'd be forced to do that's of national importance.

dingodan

Feb 16, 2011
I can certainly imagine suck people being blackmailed, but I'm struggling to see what they'd be forced to do that's of national importance.

Try harder.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Imagine if the people who knew the info and were doing the blackmailing were a foreign security service?
So why would our security services want to cover that up?

Goldstone1976

We Got Calde in!!
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Apr 30, 2013
Herts
[yt]Ai5XSVZ5Adg[/YT]

06:20 = members of the audience who can reach into the heart of the BNP... ( very near quote)
Last few seconds of this video and first few of part 2 - Maddie McCann murdered on the orders of German intelligence in Dec 2008...(very near quote)

Forgive me for not taking what else he says too seriously...

EDIT: approx 6 minutes into episode 2: Sinking of the Titanic caused by German intelligence :shootself

I have to stop watching now, my brain is about to explode.

I have little doubt that there was and maybe even still is some sort of ring of paedophiles in positions of authority and that such a ring(s) may have been covered up. A full inquiry is required to attempt to get to the bottom of what happened. However, I simply can't take seriously the views of a man who can say that German Intelligence sunk the Titanic. :shrug:

Last edited:

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
06:20 = members of the audience who can reach into the heart of the BNP... ( very near quote)
Last few seconds of this video and first few of part 2 - Maddie McCann murdered on the orders of German intelligence in Dec 2008...(very near quote)

Forgive me for not taking what else he says too seriously...

Too far fetched, like the former leader of our country being involved in this stuff?

martyn20

Unwell but still smiling
Aug 4, 2012
Burgess Hill
The stuff he's said about German intelligence (and see my edit, btw)? Yes, too far fetched, imo.

I am struggling to rule anything out myself, the stuff he describes on Jersey with children of the very same age makes an awful lot of sense.
I did not know about the Titanic stuff, not included in the research I have done so far, he must have some major documentary evidence to back up before I will believe it!

SussexHoop

Dec 7, 2003
Cover-ups are worse than the country can take. The truth would not be.
I've done a lot of reading about this over the last few days. Some of the things being alleged if true are just mind-blowing. If they are true and were to be made public I genuinely think (and hope) there would be a massive change in this country but a change those in power won't allow without a fight.

Triggaaar

Oct 24, 2005
Goldstone
Because our security services had been infiltrated by them, google this book,
So? If it's other security services that are the paedos, we wouldn't need to cover that. Of course if those making the decisions on this are foreign services, then that would be different, but if that's the case, we're in a lot more trouble than we thought.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here