Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The end of the Hawk!

D

Deleted User X18H

No not White, Colin.

What was your favorite moment. Own goal against Hartlepool or trying to sneak on the pitch against Stockport?

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Adams RUSHING him back from injury too soon.

Spelt the end of him.

Superphil

Dismember
Jul 7, 2003
In a pile of football shirts
A real gent and family man, I hope he finds a club and is able to find the form that he undoubtaly has lost. Good Luck Colin :thumbsup:

Two things will stick out for me, both very minor and random.

1. Away in the JPT to Shrewsbury he played and from what I could see, had lost the ability to kick a football off the floor, head the ball forward, and run, before being subbed after kicking himself and buggering up his nose.

2. When he and Tommy Elphick where driving out of the Withdean car park Elphick ran over an empty bottle of Magners smashing it to pieces, stopped the car and the hawk got out and called Elphick a DONKEY!!!

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Jackanory-1960s.jpg

Spider

Sep 15, 2007
I really liked the way the guy on the Football Ramble podcast described his sending off. He pointed out that the way the dugouts and tunnel were positioned, Hawkins came on as a sub and was sent off almost in a single run towards the tunnel - the emailer said for all we know he is still running in that direction now! Chuckle.

Jul 5, 2003
Polegate
Colin Hawkins is possibly the nicest BHAFC player I've ever met.

Yes - his performances for us were...interesting, to say the least.

Yes - he got a lot of stick from myself and others.

But I genuinely believe he was brought in to do a job to the best of his abilities - which he did, so it would be inappropriate to be harsh on him now.

JBizzle

Apr 18, 2010
Seaford
Terrible, terrible player in his time here...

Nice bloke by all accounts though so all the best.

Your nose will be missed.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Sporting Franchise, the nearest the LOI has to MK Dons

Problem is they're actually quite good footballing wise, currently 5th in the table and in Europe for this season too.

D

Deleted User X18H

Is it a pro club? It appears their captain has left to take a proper job in the city.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Some players would be on fulltime contracts, some on part-time. Doubt there's anyone on less than 500-600 a week though even amongst the part timers.

S'hampton Seagull

Oct 12, 2003
Southampton
Colin Hawkins is possibly the nicest BHAFC player I've ever met.

Yes - his performances for us were...interesting, to say the least.

Yes - he got a lot of stick from myself and others.

But I genuinely believe he was brought in to do a job to the best of his abilities - which he did, so it would be inappropriate to be harsh on him now.

Are you feeling ok? I'm concerned that you may have become infected with a rare case of rationality.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here