Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The end of Mccammon?

Re: Re: Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

e77 said:
You can listen to it on Seagull World. Was quite funny !

Indeed :lolol:

227 BHA

Jul 5, 2003
Findon Valley, Worthing
As i said on the McPhee thread....

I'd like to get rid of the pair of them but I can't see anybody being interested.

Perhaps we could offer them out to other clubs on a BOGOF deal? :lolol:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

London Irish said:
When some idiot from the floor started largeing it with the usual garbage against Big Mac, McGhee took his head off, which was fantastic :clap2:

What an UTTER cock you really are.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

e77 said:
You can listen to it on Seagull World. Was quite funny !

:lolol:

Just had a listen, that is brilliant!!

How on earth can such a timid, politely put question rile Mark McGhee so much?! I like McGhee, he comes across as entertaining and even charismatic on the forum recording but he really let himself down on that question. It sounds like he is really offended that anyone could question his judgement. He seems much more upset by that question than when he earlier talks about us having to trust his judgement on Molango not being up to it. Then he sounded perfectly calm, but when speaking about McCammon he sounded almost upset, almost ranting, almost losing his temper even. Maybe that is because it has been so embarassingly obvious that McCammon was a huge mistake, from acquiring him, to playing him, to even the length of contract he has been given in. I think McGhee is very embarassed by the McCammon situation and really dislikes it being brought up. No one likes to be proved wrong.

And, Mr Irish, how does the question "You've touched upon all the strikers apart from one, and that is McCammon, what attributes do you think he brings to the first team when he plays?" in anyway resemble the 'same old McCammon bullshit' which you referred to? I think you will find it is cocky little shits like myself who come out with the 'same old McCammon bullshit'. The question asked at the forum was a reasonable one, wasn't it?

Re: Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

Rougvie said:
What an UTTER cock you really are.

Sorry, could you say that again, I don't speak fluent CHAV.

Re: Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

the full harris said:
I've never met a more laid back, easy going individual.

Freudian slip? "laid-out" individual, surely :lol: Oh, and thanks to Bucky and Full Harris for revealing that this guy was a mate of theirs, I'm sure you will know just how much more SWEETER for me this makes this entire incident :clap2:

I will give the guy credit though. He did at least have the guts to spout his goonish McCammon scapegoating to McGhee's face. I don't reckon most of his mates would actually have the guts to do that :)

Last edited:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

London Irish said:
Freudian slip? "laid-out" individual, surely :lol: Oh, and thanks to Bucky and Full Harris for revealing that this guy was a mate of theirs, I'm sure you will just how much more SWEETER for me this makes this entire incident :clap2:

I will give the guy credit though. He did at least have the guts to spout his goonish McCammon scapegoating to McGhee's face. I don't reckon most of his mates would actually have the guts to do that :)

As ever you are making a big thing of this but the question was reasonable;

"You've touched upon all the strikers apart from one, and that is McCammon, what attributes do you think he brings to the first team when he plays?"

Not questioning judgement, just asking a question.

But as ever you are trying to make a big thing out of a nothing incident.

The problem is you will be proved wrong about McCammon, he will disapear without trace from this club and anyone that knows anything about the game, other than you, can see that he is fecking shite.

Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

Uncle Buck said:
As ever you are making a big thing of this but the question was reasonable;

"You've touched upon all the strikers apart from one, and that is McCammon, what attributes do you think he brings to the first team when he plays?"

Not questioning judgement, just asking a question.

But as ever you are trying to make a big thing out of a nothing incident.

The problem is you will be proved wrong about McCammon, he will disapear without trace from this club and anyone that knows anything about the game, other than you, can see that he is fecking shite.

The problem is that you are in complete denial - everyone knows what went down at the Fans Forum, but keep deluding yourself :)

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The end of Mccammon?

London Irish said:
The problem is that you are in complete denial - everyone knows what went down at the Fans Forum, but keep deluding yourself :)

I was sitting next to the guy that asked the question. The question was a reasonable one. McGhee's initial answer was decent and to the point. The fact is he went back to point and got irrate, which there was no need for. He is in a job where he will get asked questions he does not always like, but he is paid a wage to take criticism at times.

I am not sure what your point or agenda is, but then I am never sure with you.

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

London Irish said:
Freudian slip? "laid-out" individual, surely :lol: Oh, and thanks to Bucky and Full Harris for revealing that this guy was a mate of theirs, I'm sure you will know just how much more SWEETER for me this makes this entire incident :clap2:

You never adressed my post.

And, regarding talking to people's faces, you would NEVER say any of this to my face. You know what I look like, introduce yourself next time....

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

the full harris said:
[BHow on earth can such a timid, politely put question rile Mark McGhee so much?! I like McGhee, he comes across as entertaining and even charismatic on the forum recording but he really let himself down on that question. It sounds like he is really offended that anyone could question his judgement. He seems much more upset by that question than when he earlier talks about us having to trust his judgement on Molango not being up to it. Then he sounded perfectly calm, but when speaking about McCammon he sounded almost upset, almost ranting, almost losing his temper even. Maybe that is because it has been so embarassingly obvious that McCammon was a huge mistake, from acquiring him, to playing him, to even the length of contract he has been given in. I think McGhee is very embarassed by the McCammon situation and really dislikes it being brought up. No one likes to be proved wrong.

And, Mr Irish, how does the question "You've touched upon all the strikers apart from one, and that is McCammon, what attributes do you think he brings to the first team when he plays?" in anyway resemble the 'same old McCammon bullshit' which you referred to? I think you will find it is cocky little shits like myself who come out with the 'same old McCammon bullshit'. The question asked at the forum was a reasonable one, wasn't it? [/B]

Seeing as you appeared to miss it the first time round, Mr Irish.

the full harris said:
You never adressed my post.

And, regarding talking to people's faces, you would NEVER say any of this to my face. You know what I look like, introduce yourself next time....

But what if I don't particularly want to meet you? Perhaps if you behave in a slightly less passive-aggressive manner, one day I will :)

the full harris

Feb 14, 2004

London Irish said:
But what if I don't particularly want to meet you? Perhaps if you behave in a slightly less passive-aggressive manner, one day I will :)

Look at the post by me directly above yours and stop avoiding the question.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.

London Irish said:
Sorry, could you say that again, I don't speak fluent CHAV.

I expected better from you.

Your condisending attitude towards the 'idiot' who asked a perfectly reasonable question (and who is one of the most genial albion fans I know) just typifies your massive ego and how you think you can trivialise anyone whose opinion differs from yours, its quite amusing to see how many people are starting to see that your smug supercillious views are really just a load of old cobblers.

Us CHAVS realised this a long time ago.

Have PM'd you Full Harris :thumbsup:

Rougvie, I'm sure you know I never expect anything better from you than what you deliver, that way I'm never disappointed :)

the full harris said:
:lolol:

Just had a listen, that is brilliant!!

How on earth can such a timid, politely put question rile Mark McGhee so much?! I like McGhee, he comes across as entertaining and even charismatic on the forum recording but he really let himself down on that question. It sounds like he is really offended that anyone could question his judgement. He seems much more upset by that question than when he earlier talks about us having to trust his judgement on Molango not being up to it. Then he sounded perfectly calm, but when speaking about McCammon he sounded almost upset, almost ranting, almost losing his temper even. Maybe that is because it has been so embarassingly obvious that McCammon was a huge mistake, from acquiring him, to playing him, to even the length of contract he has been given in. I think McGhee is very embarassed by the McCammon situation and really dislikes it being brought up. No one likes to be proved wrong.

And, Mr Irish, how does the question "You've touched upon all the strikers apart from one, and that is McCammon, what attributes do you think he brings to the first team when he plays?" in anyway resemble the 'same old McCammon bullshit' which you referred to? I think you will find it is cocky little shits like myself who come out with the 'same old McCammon bullshit'. The question asked at the forum was a reasonable one, wasn't it?

The sequence of events was this.

McCammon scapegoater asks what on the face of it is a reasonable question, perhaps somewhat loaded, but he gets away with it initially because it is done in a seemingly polite manner.

McGhee then answers the question politely along the lines of saying that other players are now in front of Big Mac, but suddenly something causes McGhee to stop, and he then smokes out the agenda of the questioner by challenging him to "say what you mean".

What caused McGhee's attitude to change I can't swear to because I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet he looked at the questioner's demeanour and correctly spotted the immature scapegoating agenda.

So although Hawsey moves the agenda on, McGhee takes the highly unusual step of 1) taking the discussion back to Big Mac and outlining the player's contribution to our successful survival campaign and 2) expressing his anger at a transparent attempt to rubbish one of his own players in such an immature way.

Now, I'm absolutely delighted that the Full Harris and Uncle Buck want to have a pop at McGhee for doing this, because it confirms what we all know - that McGhee wasn't just slapping down this questioner forcefully, he was making it clear to everyone his attitude towards fans who scapegoat his players in a stupid and immature way :)

I say to Full Harris and Uncle Buck, if the cap of McGhee's criticism fits you so snugly, please, I'm delighted that you are wearing it :thumbsup:

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003

London Irish said:
The sequence of events was this.

McCammon scapegoater asks what on the face of it is a reasonable question, perhaps somewhat loaded, but he gets away with it initially because it is done in a seemingly polite manner.

McGhee then answers the question politely along the lines of saying that other players are now in front of Big Mac, but suddenly something causes McGhee to stop, and he then smokes out the agenda of the questioner by challenging him to "say what you mean".

What caused McGhee's attitude to change I can't swear to because I wasn't there, but I'm willing to bet he looked at the questioner's demeanour and correctly spotted the immature scapegoating agenda.

So although Hawsey moves the agenda on, McGhee takes the highly unusual step of 1) taking the discussion back to Big Mac and outlining the player's contribution to our successful survival campaign and 2) expressing his anger at a transparent attempt to rubbish one of his own players in such an immature way.

Now, I'm absolutely delighted that the Full Harris and Uncle Buck want to have a pop at McGhee for doing this, because it confirms what we all know - that McGhee wasn't just slapping down this questioner forcefully, he was making it clear to everyone his attitude towards fans who scapegoat his players in a stupid and immature way :)

I say to Full Harris and Uncle Buck, if the cap of McGhee's criticism fits you so snugly, please, I'm delighted that you are wearing it :thumbsup:

The mood I am in tonight, why don't you just f*** off you santimonious prick.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here