Tooting Gull

Jul 5, 2003
But we don't play in orange...

*misses point still further*

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
As an ex-employee, I can tell you Kenilworth Road was very close to being renamed something silly like this, so Wozza may not be the complete fool we take him for :lolol:

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Guess you were out of a job when EasyJet's customers started cleaning their own toilets, yeah? ;)

Last edited:

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
Yeah, that orange uniform didnt go with my highlights :lolol:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Re: Re: Re: The EasyJet Stadium

Wozza said:
... It was an anti-joke about the Emirates sponsorship of the Arsenal stadium.
Stand-up comedian to heckling audience: "You're all sick! Fortunately I have the anti-joke."

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
Re: Re: Re: Re: The EasyJet Stadium

Brovian said:
Stand-up comedian to heckling audience: "You're all sick! Fortunately I have the anti-joke."

tumbleweed_parachilna.jpg

finbar

Jul 15, 2003
Hove
If it happened:

1) matchs scheduled to kick off at 3 would start between 3 and 10 pm. PA would continually announce it was expected to start within 15 mins. Evening games not kicking off within 1 min of correct start time would not start at all as the airport we are flying to doesnt accept night flights landing after 9:30

2) If you gave your ticket to a mate they would still have to pay the club the full price AGAIN to use it - admin charge

3) Any postponed match would be rescheduled for Walsall at 8:30 am on a thursday. You'd be paying your own travel.

Cian

Jul 16, 2003
Dublin, Ireland
Rougvie said:
As an ex-employee, I can tell you Kenilworth Road was very close to being renamed something silly like this, so Wozza may not be the complete fool we take him for :lolol:

Dublin Corporation are accepting street sponsorship? Thats terrible :lolol: :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here