Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dumbest criticism of the albion i have ever heard!

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
Mid way through the 1st half yesterday a bloke near me in D block South Stand shouted "Whats will all this one touch football then"? Trust me it was not ironic and he really meant it and looked a tad surprised when a number of people expressed their disbelief. This took the dumb rants of "Get it forward" to a new level. Have some people not grasped that we have neither the physicality or ability to win by just hoofing it. We do need to try to pass and play football and just look how good McNulty looks when he is on the ball.

just in fashion new

Dec 23, 2008
Eastbourne
i heard that too, bloke got crucified. about time tho, he talks absolute bollox & must be one of the worst withdean moaners. he loves the sound of his own voice

biggles

Feb 21, 2009
that bloke is a legend , i was absolutely pissing my pants laughing at his rants , CHIP AND CHASE LADS !!! LOL LOL and another one was (loud as hell aswell) WELL DONE COXY GREAT RUN , BUT REMEMBER TO KEEP YOUR HEAD DOWN!!! funny as f***

Mar 13, 2008
Some bloke that sits behind me always shouts 'Win it'. Lets be honest him shouting 'Win it' isn't going to make the player win it. It isn't like they only do things when teh crowd tell them to.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
D block obviously sounds like the place to be:thumbsup:

GT49er

NSC Patron
Feb 1, 2009
Gloucester
One touch football? That could be as in 'lump it up forward whenever it comes near you' cou;dn't it? You can't get more 'one touch' than that, surely?

British Bulldog

The great escape
Feb 6, 2006
I'll be glad when we get Falmer built and these twats will fade into the background .

METALMICKY

Jan 30, 2004
One touch football? That could be as in 'lump it up forward whenever it comes near you' cou;dn't it? You can't get more 'one touch' than that, surely?

Id loved to thought he meant that but it wasn't that clever and where I sit there is little bunch who genuinely berate the team for not getting it forward and forget the concept of passing and keeping possesion.

Djmiles

Barndoor Holroyd
Dec 1, 2005
Kitchener, Canada
Why? - are there plans for them to become part of the foundations?

No, Falmer will be designated the world's first "Moan-free" stadium. Anyone caught moaning will be banned for life.

There won't be anyone left after our first season!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here