Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Dorking Cock

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
Why why why, and has anybody on here ridden it naked as reputedly happens on a regular basis.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
Do you mean the Big Cockerill in Dorking Surrey? It is a one off breed that only comes from Dorking with a funny amount of toes/claws. Very proud of that we were when I lived in Dorking!

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
It's only 6 miles from my house and my kids DO chuckle when they see it.

f*** knows what it's there for though.

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
when I lived there over ten years ago all they had was a small cast iron cock, like a weathervein across the road from the vineyard near Rykers but I understand they now have a bigger cock? Where is it located?

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
when I lived there over ten years ago all they had was a small cast iron cock, like a weathervein across the road from the vineyard near Rykers but I understand they now have a bigger cock? Where is it located?

Deepdene roundabout - you really can't miss it as its an enormous erection.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
This is the thing.

Attachments

• miles-shenton.jpg
    miles-shenton.jpg
    3.4 KB · Views: 334
  • giant_cock.jpg
    giant_cock.jpg
    68.4 KB · Views: 320

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
That is pretty hideous. Here is a better view from Dorking

Dscn3622.jpg

Tony Meolas Loan Spell

Slut Faced Whores
Jul 15, 2004
Vamanos Pest
Someone told me it was something to do with the Romans - all ways good to blame them - what have they ever done for us?

Apart from the sanitation, the roads, safe to walk the streets at night, health and education...

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
The worst smell in Dorking is the animal feed plant behind Westcott Rd. Poo!

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
The worst smell in Dorking is the animal feed plant behind Westcott Rd. Poo!

I used to work at the Business Park next door to there (as opposed to Curtis Road Industrial Estate), and can indeed confirm that it gets "a bit ripe" in the summer.

:sick:

Though I don't anything smelled as bad as Chitty's did before they upped sticks and moved to Guildford!!

Nibble

Jan 3, 2007
I used to work at the Business Park next door to there (as opposed to Curtis Road Industrial Estate), and can indeed confirm that it gets "a bit ripe" in the summer.

:sick:

My Mum and Stepdad used to own the Day Nursery on Westcott Rd and we lived above it. Some mornings it could chuck up a right wind. Also used to work on Curtis Rd at Johnstones.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
My Mum and Stepdad used to own the Day Nursery on Westcott Rd and we lived above it. Some mornings it could chuck up a right wind. Also used to work on Curtis Rd at Johnstones.

So you'll be a connoisseur of road sweepers then!!

:thumbsup:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here