Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The disappearing transfer money .....

bhafc4eva

Nov 21, 2003
From the Argus

Knight, speaking from his home in Spain said. "I recommended we give Dean this contract, the Board agreed and I made the offer to him in the middle of March, so we are not going to go back on it. I'm a man of my word.

http://www.theargus.co.uk/display.var.1349558.0..php

So everytime we sell a player and don't re-invest you know where the sach has gone

:angry:

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
Blimey, with all the money Dick Knight's fleeced out of the club by pocketing the transfer cash you'd think he could afford to live somewhere better than SPAIN! Every two-bob builder I know has got properties out there. Really DK should be in somewhere like the Bahamas - so where has the REST of the transfer money gone? We need to know.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Ernest has caught a few in the comments column. Alan Ball :lolol:

bailey

Sep 24, 2005
Seafront Brighton
Which idiot posted this? I very much doubt it was Yorkie. :nono:

"Posted by: yorkie, Sussex on 7:57am today
I'm very disappointed with this latest news.All our coaching staff are rookies and this doesn't help matters.This is the final straw as i'm not going to renew my season ticket,intead,i will continue to boo the players and the club for taling this club backwards."

Ozymandias

Jan 31, 2007
Barrel of Fun said:
Plain ignorant and dense or just intent on winding people up, I can't make up my mind.

An attempt at humour or an attempt at arslinkin to Ernest ....

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
Where does all the money go? Hmmmmm ....

.... one day the truth will out I'm sure, but when you do finally get to hear that Kerry Mayo is in fact the illegimate love child of Dick Knight and Rula Lenska, and rather than pay maintenance Dick has agreed to give him a professional contract on a mamouth £50k a WEEK ..... then just remember, you didn't hear if from me, ok? ;)

algie

The moaning of life
Jan 8, 2006
In rehab
Icy Gull said:
Ernest has caught a few in the comments column. Alan Ball :lolol:

Some pretty neagative comments in the Argus online boxes:(

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
bailey said:

I'm very disappointed with this latest news.All our coaching staff are rookies and this doesn't help matters.This is the final straw as i'm not going to renew my season ticket,intead,i will continue to boo the players and the club for taling this club backwards."
More to the point which IDIOT wrote THIS:

"Posted by: Ernest on 9:08pm Mon 23 Apr 07 I think we should have gone for a tried and tested Englishman, a World Cup WINNER, in the shape of the outrageously overlooked Alan Ball. Wendy is just a cheap option, and will be discarded by DK as soon as the going gets tough next season just like all the others."

A pale IMITATION of the WORLDFAMOUS ARS-BANDIT. :angry: :angry: :angry:

Juan Albion

Chicken Sniffer 3rd Class
bailey said:

Well, the lack of spaces after the punctuation points to a couple of suspects on here, doesn't it?

byf

Sep 26, 2003
Bournemouth
Gritt23 said:
Where does all the money go? Hmmmmm ....

.... one day the truth will out I'm sure, but when you do finally get to hear that Kerry Mayo is in fact the illegimate love child of Dick Knight and Rula Lenska, and rather than pay maintenance Dick has agreed to give him a professional contract on a mamouth £50k a WEEK ..... then just remember, you didn't hear if from me, ok? ;)

Loving the location mr gritt!

Not anymore im in portugal...it must be hard for you to handle...give it a year or two and it will get easier

Gritt23

Jul 7, 2003
Meopham, Kent.
byf said:
Loving the location mr gritt!

Not anymore im in portugal...it must be hard for you to handle...give it a year or two and it will get easier

No way!!! Has the form of Joe Gatting driven you so mad that you literally couldn't face even staying in the country any longer?

It was quiet at the Bradford game with two empty seats behind us, but I didn't realise it was a permanent situation.

I'll miss your mad rantings. :wave:

Good luck fella.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Ernest said:
Trouble is not me and I doubt it is Yorkie either

It isn't.

Cowards who have an opinion but can't use their own name to back it up.
I have already renewed my season ticket.

Bakesy

Farting for ENGLAND!!!
Feb 13, 2005
How would i know?I'm pissed.
Yorkie said:
It isn't.

Cowards who have an opinion but can't use their own name to back it up.
I have already renewed my season ticket.
They are cowards, agreed.Renewed in the same seats Yorks, or moved?

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Bakesy said:
They are cowards, agreed.Renewed in the same seats Yorks, or moved?

The same seats.

I have reported the posts to the Argus and hopefully they will be removed.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here