Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Diggers have stopped.

Anyone got any pics for the Sussex exiles?
Roz has loads. Unfortunately, BT seem unable to deliver any broadband service to Bracknell Towers today ... so you may have to be patient. There'll no doubt be stuff on seagulls.com - including, I hope, some excellent aerial pics of the event and the site, taken from Derek Chapman's low-flying helicopter.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
didnt realise anyone was complaining or saying the club are doing anything wrong......just having a laugh

Thank you Smythe, glad someone noticed, seems like anything even slightly, jokey is lost on most the posters on here:shrug:

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
Thank you Smythe, glad someone noticed, seems like anything even slightly, jokey is lost on most the posters on here:shrug:

My apologies.

Firstly my comments were not directed at you, but at another poster on this thread whose every post seems to be a negative one.

Secondly, I admit I was over the top in my comments but I just get very depressed by some people who seem to want to criticise anything and everything.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
No Problem, Knotty, I know what you mean, you can come onto NSC feeling all happy and end leaving feeling like you want to slit your wrists with the negativity.

seagullsovergrimsby

#cpfctinpotclub
Aug 21, 2005
Crap Town
The diggers will come to a grinding halt on Friday but only for 2 weeks as the construction industry shuts down for Xmas and New Year (if any work is going on it will be those pesky Poles hammering the overtime)

SICKASAGULL

Aug 26, 2007
Looking at the TV pictures of the earth moving at Falmer it would seem to be an ideal place for our own local Lapland site next year.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here