Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Diggers have stopped.

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Went passed the Falmer site as usual this morning and instead of high activity, no lights on and nothing moving, All the digger parked up in the corner,

So today we have an opening ceremony, but all works stops because of it,

Strange.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Went passed the Falmer site as usual this morning and instead of high activity, no lights on and nothing moving, All the digger parked up in the corner,

So today we have an opening ceremony, but all works stops because of it,

Strange.

why strange, not sure it would be a good idea to have diggers making a racket during the speeches and anyway you have the health and safety rules to comply with

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Didn't DK say the stadium building started today in his Sky interview? I wasn't paying that much attention but I thought I heard him say that?

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Maybe there parked up because you saw them and had tie to get to a compuer and post this BEFORE 5 past 9!

Some of start work in the morning, not halfway through it. had already been at work an hour, had 2 cups of teas, got the fire going before switching puter on.;)

drew

Drew
Oct 3, 2006
Burgess Hill
What a pointless thread. Of course work stops for the official ceremony which is going to generate good publicity for us, hopefully nationally. Why take a pop at the club on today of all days. Officially start ceremony for the stadium we have waited over 10 years for and we are through to the area final of the paint pot cup.

Some 'fans' never cease to amaze me.

Knotty

Feb 5, 2004
Canterbury
What a pointless thread. Of course work stops for the official ceremony which is going to generate good publicity for us, hopefully nationally. Why take a pop at the club on today of all days. Officially start ceremony for the stadium we have waited over 10 years for and we are through to the area final of the paint pot cup.

I agree.

I've lost count of the number of totally trivial things some people find to complain about or have a go about; it's endless. Some may not really be complaining but just posting these things to be amusing or clever and to attract attention. It's boring, futile and very, very childish.

If the club, in their opinion, gets so much wrong, they should go and support another one. The problem with that is they'd soon find a million things to whinge about at the new club...again.

What the club is doing today is exactly what every club is the same position would do.

It is unbelievable on here lately-probably explains why a lot of people appear to have given up and no longer post on NSC.

Smythe

Oct 8, 2008
Brightonian in Manchester
I agree.

I've lost count of the number of totally trivial things some people find to complain about or have a go about; it's endless. Some may not really be complaining but just posting these things to be amusing or clever and to attract attention. It's boring, futile and very, very childish.

If the club, in their opinion, gets so much wrong, they should go and support another one. The problem with that is they'd soon find a million things to whinge about at the new club...again.

What the club is doing today is exactly what every club is the same position would do.

didnt realise anyone was complaining or saying the club are doing anything wrong......just having a laugh

Dave the OAP

Jul 5, 2003
at home
I agree.

knotty...stop it, you are going to give yourself an ulcer.

:angel::angel::angel::angel:

I've just got back.

The reason the diggers stopped is obvious. The pitch is already marked out, the goalposts are up, the corner flags are in place. The team were there. John Sullivan is still saving penalties.

Marvellous scenes.

Mr Burns

Aug 25, 2003
Springfield
Didn't DK say the stadium building started today in his Sky interview? I wasn't paying that much attention but I thought I heard him say that?
He said the official work starts today. And he said there will lots of earth moving, and the main structure will begin next year

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here