Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The dick-head in the Lower West Rear.......................... ....

brighton bluenose

Jan 6, 2006
Nicollet & 66th
.............by stair A, 55 years old or so wearing bins using 'f***' this and '****' that at the top of his voice - but most offensively shouting at scousers about not doing this or that at OLD TRAFFORD!!

I am no angel but this guy was a total embarrassment - as he has been on the one or two previous occassions he's turned up!

Thrown out and will be banned - GOOD!!

southern_sid

Banned
Aug 5, 2011
at this rate every fucker will be banned if some on here get there wish..:facepalm:

Jan 30, 2008
.............by stair A, 55 years old or so wearing bins using 'f***' this and '****' that at the top of his voice - but most offensively shouting at scousers about not doing this or that at OLD TRAFFORD!!

I am no angel but this guy was a total embarrassment - as he has been on the one or two previous occassions he's turned up!

Thrown out and will be banned - GOOD!!
??? ...........:D

wallyback

Jun 22, 2011
Brighton
He was at least mid 60s and was with what looked like his grandson... poor kid

Springal

Feb 12, 2005
GOSBTS
If its who I think, he got on at Hove and was a complete nob there too

Braders

Abi Fletchers Gimpboy
Jul 15, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
Why doesn't someone take a pic of him at the Leeds match and post it here? Maybe a bit of naming and shaming will tone down his 'look-at-me' behaviour.

Or, more likely , cause World War 3

D

Deleted member 18477

Why doesn't someone take a pic of him at the Leeds match and post it here? Maybe a bit of naming and shaming will tone down his 'look-at-me' behaviour.

if you do that you should also HAVE to post a pic of yourself. so the 'dick' knows what 'DICK' doesn't like him...

or you could just get over yourselves and not write such stupid shit!?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here