Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The definitive view of tonights proceedings

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham
Here's my view of the evening.

Most Millwall fans are cocks.

Possibly more Brighton fans than Millwall fans are cocks.

We definetely deserved a draw, and we wont go down. Forget the playoffs.

Dare to disagree....

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
Facts yep agree, blowing bubbles what the!!! Very bad form

I remember you from Gillingham, you are the lump who I wanted to flatten out when we played Gillingham about 6 years ago on the away terrace, remember you were singing something stupid yourself and we had a few words, you remember? Anyway que sera sera, maybe it was another person with the user name albion dan

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
2 points emerge from tonight;
1.We look a much better side with Dicker in midfield.
2.We need to either get Murray fit or buy another striker as Dickenson and Forster are not the answer.

ephialtes

Mar 31, 2007
2.We need to either get Murray fit or buy another striker as Dickenson and Forster are not the answer.

Seems to me that the back and midfield are the problems.

(and the refs)

Billy the Fish

Technocrat
Oct 18, 2005
Haywards Heath

I remember you from Gillingham, you are the lump who I wanted to flatten out when we played Gillingham about 6 years ago on the away terrace, remember you were singing something stupid yourself and we had a few words, you remember? Anyway que sera sera, maybe it was another person with the user name albion dan

:lolol::lolol:

Horney

Oct 12, 2008

Did you go last night ?
Dickinson led the line superbly and Forster ran his socks off. Yes, they have only scored 4 between them so far, but this is in a struggling side. We will get better and they will both score goals regularly. At the moment, I am very happy with this front pairing.
We do look much better with Dicker but the worry is that it took an injury to Navarro to make Slade bring him on.
The second half display showed our potential...which I feel is top half of the table.

goldstone

Jul 5, 2003
Have to agree that we have some real scum among our away supporters. Makes you embarrassed to be an Albion follower.

Albion Dan

Banned
Jul 8, 2003
Peckham

It wasnt a song, it was feathers thrown from a ripped jacket that you seemed to take offence to. 3-0 down at the time. But hey ho.

Mackenzie

Old Brightonian
Nov 7, 2003
East Wales
But not enough 4 in 5 games means 36 - 40 a season which is relegation form.
...36-40 goals from our strikers will mean that they have both scored 18-20 goals, which is a decent return. What is needed is the other players to chip in with a few.

Our problem, I believe, is that we are weak at left and right back (until Jimmy McNulty is fit again, and Whing rediscovers some form).

Basil Fawlty

Don't Mention The War
We need a creative midfielder another right back, because I can't stand El-Bad playing there and we need another striker. We should of won last night, but there was positives to take espically Gary Dicker once again changing the game! But why is he being overlooked by Navarro?!

Barrel of Fun

Abort, retry, fail
I think BG might be suggesting that if we go on scoring only 4 in 5, then we will be relegated.

If we are using 5 games as an indicator, then lets go back to last season...

During the period of 28/10 and 15/11 we played 5 games against league opposition.

In that time we scored 13 in 5. That equates to just under 120 goals - which would suggest that we should have been promoted last season.

1 night only

Apr 29, 2009
It wasnt a song, it was feathers thrown from a ripped jacket that you seemed to take offence to. 3-0 down at the time. But hey ho.

Ha ha yeah, that was it feathers, can't remember why now but maybe it was the booze, the score, and those feathers that tipped me over the edge!!

Anyway I agree singing a West Ham song is embarrasing (i guess that is what your alluding to with the cocks comment), but slagging off your fellow supporters is a little low too in my view.

Other than that I agree with your view and predictions

wellquickwoody

Many More Voting Years
NSC Patron
Aug 10, 2007
Melbourne
Touche!

Have to agree that we have some real scum among our away supporters. Makes you embarrassed to be an Albion follower.

What makes me embarrassed is boring old farts who do not believe in passionate support, including winding up opposition fans. Are you one of them?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here