Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Definative X Factor Thread - Runners & Riders

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The thread will develop until the final in Mid December.

My early impressions are the Black single mother in the over 25's Group who through a strop Saturday night is the outstanding talent of this year. She is a Macy Gray type with a unique voice. She should win but has suspect attitude problems and could blow it in the ove shows I feel.

In the Girls Group Alexandra the 19 year old black girl is the bext best. She has real ability.

Nothing in the groups impress ,me that much.

The boys are all pretty boys with reasonable singing voices but the 22 year old with the big muscles and Alan " Downt Pit " Turner who has the looks, seem to be the front runners. No one of the ability of Rhydian this year.

The black single mum is a diamond in a sea of mediocrity and my money aill be going on her with a cover bet on Alexandra.

Any thoughts at this stage.

And if you don't like X Factor the thread title was the clue so why open the thread go back to talking about wanking methods.

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
are there any odds yet?? If the odds are sensible, then e/w on the little Irish kid Eoghnahnonen for me.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Anyone have a clue what happened to him? He just seems to have disappeared after last year's competition.

They are releasing Rhydian and Leon's albums very shortly. Held back to coincide with this years X Factor to increase interest ?. You old cynic.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
In the 14 – 24 Girls category
Annastacia Baker
Hannah Bradbeer
Alexandra Burke
Amy Connolly
Diana Vickers
Laura White

In the 14 – 24 Boys category
Scott Bruton
Austin Drage
Mali-Michael McCalla
Liam Payne
Eoghan Quigg
Alan Turner

In the 25 and Overs category
Daniel Evans
Suzie Furlonger
Louise Heatly
Rachel Hylton
Ruth Lorenzo
James Williams

In the Groups category
4 Instinct
Bad Lashes
Desire
Girlband
JLS
Priority

Trigger

Jul 4, 2003
Brighton
Amy & Diana are well CUTE... Not that I've been watching you understand... JLS are the best chance a group will ever have.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Amy & Diana are well CUTE... Not that I've been watching you understand... JLS are the best chance a group will ever have.

Dirty Old Man ;)

BensGrandad

Jul 13, 2003
Haywards Heath
What is the name of the one who was a mother at 13 been abused , a drug addict etc you name she's either got it or had it, really going for the sympathy vote.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Er she's the one with the outstanding talent as stated in my post at the top.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
What is the name of the one who was a mother at 13 been abused , a drug addict etc you name she's either got it or had it, really going for the sympathy vote.

I don't agree its just the facts of her life, the real sob story is the blonde girl whose Mother died and is doing it to make her Dad proud.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
Serves her right for supporting that party.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
f*** me you sensitive little flowers

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here