HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
5-1, 1 leg each

HAILSHAM SEAGULL

Nov 9, 2009
Six, now 5-2

D

Deleted member 18477

Taylor not happy with barney at the end! Oh dear...

matthew

Sep 20, 2009
Ovingdean, United Kingdom
Hate Taylor he's so cocky, Barney's a proper gentleman and just wanted a proper hand-shake

papajaff

Aug 7, 2005
Brighton
Lost a lot of respect for him at the end there. Acted like a spoilt brat against a true gent in Barney.

Hope Van Gerwen stuffs him!

Hyperion

Nov 1, 2010
I am just glad that absolute wanker Adrian Lewis is out. Biggest Darts tosser of all time

Garage_Doors

Originally the Swankers
Jun 28, 2008
Brighton
Quote from ss site.
"'The Power' shrugged off the confrontation after the match, telling Sky Sports: "None of us wanted to lose that. Barney came back at me and was brilliant. I said to him backstage 'there's nobody in this room that's a bigger fan of you than I am' so we're not going to fall out over that. It's over. It's done."

D

Deleted member 18477

Why, what happened?

Shaking hands... taylor went to release hand from handshake and barney held on as he wanted to continue to shake and no doubt clear the air. Taylor then got all aggy!

Taylor was really insulted by barney yesterday claiming he didnt fear taylor. To be honest all good players fear all good players. Just like in football! Dont think taylor thinks hes getting enough respect from people these days a bit like fergie. But what do they expect? The opposition to bend over and take a good whipping? :lolol:

No1 gets proper respect until they've retired. Simple as that! And thats the way it should be in a competitive environment.

Come on MVG!

9 DARTER Michael van Gerwen 2012/13 - 17 PERFECT DARTS - YouTube

Jesus Gul

Feb 23, 2004
MVG - boy's a bit special

Loving the Winstanley 9-darter too. Raised the roof of the Ali Pali

tgretton87

Shoreham Beach Seagull#2
Jul 30, 2011
Should be a bloody good final. The brilliance of MVG vs the resilience of The Power. Tough to call.

big nuts

Jan 15, 2011
Hove
Should be a bloody good final. The brilliance of MVG vs the resilience of The Power. Tough to call.

The bookies can't seperate them most offering 5/6 on both with a few marginally going with Taylor and you can get a best price of evens on MVG. You can't get evens on Taylor anywhere at present.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here