Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Daily Hate

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dr Feelgood said:
so WHAT newspaper should we be reading, I do not want to upset the NSC elite.

:lolol: "elite" :lolol:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
Dr Feelgood said:

I dunno. What would Diana say?

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
I'm sure there used to be a website somewhere that generated Daily Mail headlines for you. It would throw up things like:

"Looney asylum council sponges our Princess Diana pandemic" and "Illegal benefit fraud terrorist bans nursery places".

And so on. Add in a few phrases like "Is this what we pay our council tax for?" and "It's political correctness gone mad!" and you'd be halfway to a full Mail article.

I'm sure Angela Rowlands writes for the Mail.

Last edited:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
bhafc99 said:
I'm sure there used to be a website somewhere that generated Daily Mail headlines for you. It would throw up things like:

"Looney asylum council sponges our Princess Diana pandemic."

And so on. Add in a few phrases like "Is this what we pay our council tax for?" and "It's political correctness gone mad!" and you'd be halfway to a full Mail article.

I'm sure Angela Rowlands writes for the Mail.

Ahem:
http://www.qwghlm.co.uk/toys/dailymail/

Hannibal smith

Jul 7, 2003
Kenilworth
Dr Feelgood said:

Whatever it is German, Asylum Seeking, Diana hating, Camilla loving, Poppadum Eating, Binge Drinkers, Wife Beaters don't read I suppose.

Rougvie

Rising Damp
Aug 29, 2003
Hove, f***ing ACTUALLY.
s.stubbs said:
Bombers are all sponging asylum seekers was actually correct,the four july 21st bombers are all asylum seekers.

Not quite true, but they were ALL Spongers.

:angry:

bhafc99

Oct 14, 2003
Dubai
'Will John Prescott give your house cancer?'

Wozza

Shite Supporter
Jul 6, 2003
Minteh Wonderland
No need to make it up!

mail1xw.jpg

looney

Banned
Jul 7, 2003
So wheres the independent watch? I like its continual headlines of meltdown in Iraq untill reports revealed things were improoving.

You can do that sort of thing with any newspaper.:rolleyes:

Hunting 784561

Jul 8, 2003
I think the Daily Express is marginally ahead of the Mail in trying to scare it's readership at the moment.

I'm still waiting for their widely predicted power cuts, food and petrol shortgages, and some general lawlessness to break out, because of this 'worst winter since 1963' that we're having.:jester:

Gwylan

Jul 5, 2003
Uffern
Smart Mart said:
I think the Daily Express is marginally ahead of the Mail in trying to scare it's readership at the moment.

I'm still waiting for their widely predicted power cuts, food and petrol shortgages, and some general lawlessness to break out, because of this 'worst winter since 1963' that we're having.:jester:

Mrs G and I were talking about this the other day. If this weather is so bad, why am I sat here in January with no heating on and wearing shorts?

I was expecting to see woolly mammoths stomping through streets after seeing the Express headlines.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here