Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

The Current Bun Story of the Day

Brovion

In my defence, I was left unsupervised.
NSC Patron
Jul 6, 2003
I like the way they called her 'fast food fan Natalie Jackson' as opposed to 'lardy-arsed hippo Natalie Jackson'

TWOCHOICEStom

Sep 22, 2007
Brighton
... why would you let the sun report on this.. what did she expect?? no amount of money is worth the humiliation she's just got... that picture though, says it all about the current state of affairs in this country, it's like a work of art i tells ya!

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
and she comes from Huddersfield.....you see why I left now?

Publius Ovidius

Jul 5, 2003
at home
Because you didn't have any friends there?

sadly that is right.......

although janet Boothroyd used to take me to Sunday School and I fancied her like any good 6 year old could do.

Lady Whistledown

NSC Patron
Jul 7, 2003
My god, there's bingo wings, and then there's those :eek:

fragglegull

Jun 3, 2008

chobby

Aug 23, 2004
Lancing!! Sompting actually!
Right i might be being naive here but how the hell does someone end up like that....i mean surely at some stage, when you are too big to move, breath, wash someone would intervene...i mean he must have been too big to go out and get food so surely his family/friends or whatever could have starved the fat f--ker??

I think the last line, where the judge said "Michele is pretty well known to us. She's 'struggled,' to say the least." says it all.

Dr Q

Jul 29, 2004
Cobbydale
I like the fact that the fat KFC lass has taken the time to highlight her hair ..... in an attempt to take the ephmasis off her enormous bulk perhaps!
Unless its there to distract the whalers homing in with their harpoons!

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here