I think we are going places now!

Attacking football at its best!

:lolol:

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Caveman said:
Certainly better than last season. I just hope we can secure McShane for the second half of the season.

I can live without him if Hinshelwood is available.

However if he stay with Hinshelwood...............

rogue

Banned
Aug 26, 2005
In a police cell
I hope he stays.McShane in the center with tank,Hinsh at right back and Reid at left back.Dood on the bench

Last edited:

Silent Bob

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
Dec 6, 2004
KinkyGoebels said:
second best team ive seen after the one tha went down
Same here. May turn out better in time, if we can keep it together and keep building.

SULLY COULDNT SHOOT

Loyal2Family+Albion!
Sep 28, 2004
Izmir, Southern Turkey
Better than last year but thin on the ground... injuries could really do us, especially midfield and full backs. If we all keep fit and Henderson and McShane stay then we should have an easier season... and if McGhee keeps faith with going for the win... it's his natural preference.

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
KinkyGoebels said:
second best team ive seen after the one tha went down

The one that went down had very little potential, propped up by old stagers and would have just deteriorated even if we'd stayed up, this one has massive potential therefore I would rate it considerably higher.

Best, potentially, since Cattlin was manager imo.

Last edited:

Stinky Kat

Tripping
Oct 27, 2004
Catsfield
I like this team, but would prefer Kuipers in goal.

The team that went down had old stagers but also had sidwell & Ingarmarson and Dodd is no spring chicken

Icy Gull

Back on the rollercoaster
Jul 5, 2003
Stinky Kat said:
I like this team, but would prefer Kuipers in goal.

The team that went down had old stagers but also had sidwell & Ingarmarson and Dodd is no spring chicken

Sidwell and Ingmarrson were loanees, one of who fecked of at the 1st opportunity. The players we have now are ours except Henderson and McShane and we have players of an almost similar ability to cover once they go......hopefully:ohmy:

Tom Bombadil

Jul 14, 2003
Jibrovia
I think for forwards and attacking midfielders this squad easily surpasses any in the last 15 years. It's the defence that worries me, I think we had better cover last year, but once Hinsh is back and if another defender comes off the youth team conveyor belt then we're ok.

Simster

"the man's an arse"
Jul 7, 2003
Surrey
The crucial difference between this team and the one three years ago is that this one won't be humiliated by the scum in October.

Oh, and it won't go down. :clap2:

Simon Morgan

Oct 30, 2004
Oxford
i think it's one of the most exciting teams we have had in years. we're obviously going for youth up front and on the wings which is a good choice and we have a nice balance of youth and experience down the middle (butters/mcshane and carpenter/hammond). hinsh will be important when he makes his return. defensive cover is a bit of a worry, but we have cover in midfield and sufficient cover for strikers.

in conclusion, yes it is a very good team and we should have no trouble this year:lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here