Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

THE Cricket (Notts v Sussex, Losers v Losers)

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Carrot Cruncher said:
If they lose the last 2 for 10 runs or less, then Sussex will only need a draw to deny the REAL champions...

Problem is they bat down to number 28 so they will easily make that elusive 350

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Carrot Cruncher said:
If they lose the last 2 for 10 runs or less, then Sussex will only need a draw to deny the REAL champions...

That would only count if we got a max points draw, which frankly isn't likely with our bowling attack.

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
so how do you get the internet commentary, all im getting is the scissor sisters so unless they are performing live at Trent Bridge I must be doing something wrong

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
gazwag said:
so how do you get the internet commentary, all im getting is the scissor sisters so unless they are performing live at Trent Bridge I must be doing something wrong

No - that is right. Anamatronic is at first slip, actually, in place of the injured Stephen Fleming. His vocals are not bad, in fairness.

Carrot Cruncher

NHS Slave
Helpful Moderator
Jul 30, 2003
Southampton, United Kingdom
gazwag said:

There's actually a link from the BBC Cricket page today, rather than SCR page.

Still the same silence though....

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
hans kraay fan club said:
No - that is right. Anamatronic is at first slip, actually, in place of the injured Stephen Fleming. His vocals are not bad, in fairness.

Hope he doing dive around to much - he'll end up Filthy

Gazwag

5 millionth post poster
Mar 4, 2004
Bexhill-on-Sea
Carrot Cruncher said:
There's actually a link from the BBC Cricket page today, rather than SCR page.

Still the same silence though....

Thanks for that found it now, think I might go back to the scissor sisters though, we can go to the moon but we cant get sound waves to travel a few hundred miles :nono:

Man of Harveys

Jul 9, 2003
Brighton, UK
gazwag said:
Hope he doing dive around to much - he'll end up Filthy
The next wicket at the Rose Bowl Can't Come Quickly Enough

hans kraay fan club

The voice of reason.
Helpful Moderator
Mar 16, 2005
Chandlers Ford
Carrot Cruncher said:
Damn!!!

I think I'll leave the reverse psychology to the professionals!!! :)

Its not psychology, its FACT.

Typical of Chilton's GENIUS, to reverse the batting order, lulling Hants into a false sense of security before unleashing the twin talents of Tom Smith and Murali Kartik to propel the champs to 450.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003
BarrelofFun said:
When do we declare? Although the title is in the bag for Lancashire, perhaps we can spare ourselves some agony and attempt to finish early rather than draw out the apin over 4 days.

Looks like we could concievably get to 600. I propose bat steadily until midday with Prior and Tucker staying in which should get us past 500 and then throw the bat about until everyone is out (or declaring so Lewry and Kirtley don't have to bat).

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here