Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Coronavirus Good News thread

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
Radio 2, Ken Bruce and Popmaster is carrying on uninterrupted. The answer to one of the questions today was "Motorhead - Ace of Spades" and the tune played after was the (somewhat inappropriate) "Don't fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult but only the single version without the guitar solo.

Pop trivia question - what do the two bands mentioned above have in common?
having read White Line Fever recently they both have the two little dots over the O

and they didn't get on on tourRadio 2, Ken Bruce and Popmaster is carrying on uninterrupted. The answer to one of the questions today was "Motorhead - Ace of Spades" and the tune played after was the (somewhat inappropriate) "Don't fear the Reaper" by Blue Oyster Cult but only the single version without the guitar solo.

That isn't the only link

I managed to fall asleep at both their gigs. Blue Oyster Cult at the Brighton centre and Motorhead at the Top Rank Suite. It was when I was younger, before I learned to pace myself :thumbsup:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and planes, has the air quality been measured?

should we do this for a four day weekend, once a month?
That's a great idea, I can't believe I've never said that before :lolol: :lolol:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex

For what?

All good in the hood.

You're right it would be great if in the aftermath of this shite more people said 'stuff this and all the time I'm wasting, sat behind this wheel'.

That isn't the only link

I managed to fall asleep at both their gigs. Blue Oyster Cult at the Brighton centre and Motorhead at the Top Rank Suite. It was when I was younger, before I learned to pace myself :thumbsup:

:) Good link. You must have had some heavy sessions to sleep through either of those!

WATFORD zero

NSC Patron
Jul 10, 2003
:) Good link. You must have had some heavy sessions to sleep through either of those!

As I alluded to earlier, I don't think the sessions were particularly heavy for someone in their late teens, if spread over a number of hours or days. I think it was more the timescale I was attempting for said sessions that proved problematic :wink:

Last edited:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
and planes, has the air quality been measured?

should we do this for a four day weekend, once a month?
Unsurprisingly my twitter feed is currently full of stuff like this:-

[tweet]1243674876554235904[/tweet]

It's a shame there isn't a 'compare and contrast' from a couple of months ago.
If there was it's easy to imagine that NY street being rammed with pedestrians while 100 people occupied the road.

rogersix

Jan 18, 2014
Unsurprisingly my twitter feed is currently full of stuff like this:-

[tweet]1243674876554235904[/tweet]

It's a shame there isn't a 'compare and contrast' from a couple of months ago.
If there was it's easy to imagine that NY street being rammed with pedestrians while 100 people occupied the road.

:D:D:D nice :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Tom Hark Preston Park

Will Post For Cash
Jul 6, 2003
Socially distancing being immaculately observed all the way down from Preston Park to the Open Market and back again this morning. Utmost respect to all :clap2:

Stat Brother

NSC Patron
Jul 11, 2003
West west west Sussex
Last edited:

RossyG

Dec 20, 2014
5E59F482-137F-4252-AD35-66F27BF1F467.jpeg

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here