Got something to say or just want fewer pesky ads? Join us... 😊

[News] The Coronavirus Good News thread

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Worth mentioning that "capacity" is not the same as jabs given, but it's still very, very encouraging news - along with the new info from Israel that vaccines are driving down infections significantly, we can start to feel a bit more certain that summer is looking much brighter. :smile:

Bet it will piss down ...

Sorry good new thread

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
ZOE app continues to project new cases down - now at 53k a day, from a recent peak of 70k.

Fignon's Ponytail

Jun 29, 2012
On the Beach
Had a text from my surgery earlier saying vaccinations have commenced at Brighton Racecourse - Im nowhere near the front of the queue, but it'll be great to really start rattling through Brighton residents with the extra capacity it gives us up there.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
Could see over the last few days that Westcourt in Rustington has started vaccinating.

JJ McClure

Go Jags
Jul 7, 2003
Hassocks
My Dad has his vaccine appointment on Saturday. Now I know that's not particularly good news for any of you guys, but I'm please about it.

Mellotron

I've asked for soup
Jul 2, 2008
Brighton
248k jabs done yesterday in England alone. So UK likely to be around 275k or so. Let’s go.

Front page of the Mail today suggests there is now the material for 21m jabs in the country - not all approved yet of course, but it’s here.

blue-shifted

Banned
Feb 20, 2004
a galaxy far far away
Coronavirus good news thread permanently in the top 3 or 4 on the board means it's a good day

loz

Apr 27, 2009
W.Sussex
Both in laws have had their first jab and my 30 year old son who has a chronic lung complaint is getting his on the19th much to his parents delight �� as we have been so worried about him as he lives in London.

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here