The Complete Badger

Status
Not open for further replies.

Giraffe

VERY part time moderator
Helpful Moderator
NSC Patron
Aug 8, 2005
People like that seek attention, sadly other people seem to want to give it to them. The best thing would be to ignore them and let their threads slip to the bottom quickly.

Meade's Ball

Jul 7, 2003
Hither (sometimes Thither)
Everyone wants to pretend to someone. I want to be the spirit of Freddie Mercury. But i can't be. I haven't got the teeth for it.
It's possible these people have developed a simple program that negativises all their extolations because they find it funny or because they haven't worked out a way to do it in reverse. I don't know. I do find them very very boring though and am never wound up by their grey incessance.
On tv i can get angered by the voices of opinionaters on shows because i have to see their obese faces, their unupbeat hearts pounding on dampened shirts, and listen to their odd accents raising in volume without doubt or apology. But these clowns on here i can brush past with a feeling of rank nothingness and forget so easily.

Uncle Spielberg

Jul 6, 2003
Lancing
The guy travelled 900 miles there and back and therefore has a right to make his opinions known.

SittingbourneSeagull

Dec 27, 2007
Sittingbourne
The guy travelled 900 miles there and back and therefore has a right to make his opinions known.

Fair play to him for following the Albion around the country, however, I don't think anyone has a real problem with the fact that he expresses an opinion (albeit they are generally negative ones) its more the manner and totally over the top language of the opinion that upsets other people.

Barnes is a good young prospect but people like TCB will probably drive players like him away from the club because he has to have someone to pick on. He is like the playground bully hiding behind his keyboard.

CHAPPERS

DISCO SPENG
Jul 5, 2003

Yeah but he used the word holocaust to describe a player's performance.
On Yom Kippur.
And our Chairman is Jewish.

Some people need to think a little bit more before they post such objectionable bile.

DJ Leon

Aug 30, 2003
Hassocks
On Yom Kippur.

Some people need to think a little bit more before they post such objectionable bile.

Agreed. And it was clearly done on purpose to get a rise from people.

Jim D

Jul 23, 2003
Worthing
On Yom Kippur.

Really? It seemed to me that he had thought long and hard about EXACTLY what to post. Not a word out of place - and he's got the reaction he was hoping for.

Twinkle Toes

Growing old disgracefully
Apr 4, 2008
Hoveside
they went too far then, its 750miles at most....LOSERS!

I'd suggest that it wasn't far enough. Shame they didn't keep travelling north & drop off a cliff on the northern Scottish coast.

Pair of stupid, vindictive little boys. End of.

Sheebo

Jul 13, 2003
He sums everything that is wrong with the modern football fan and the "instant gratification" culture we now live in.

You really do use the most elequent language. A pleasure to read :bowdown:

Zesh Rehman

Sep 6, 2006
Oxford
The way I see is that The Complete Badger has many redeeming features. For a start he is an articulate man, he is also very, very good looking.

ATFC Seagull

Aberystwyth Town FC
Jul 27, 2004
(North) Portslade
I'd suggest that it wasn't far enough. Shame they didn't keep travelling north & drop off a cliff on the northern Scottish coast.

Pair of stupid, vindictive little boys. End of.

Never heard anyone better summed up.

Rowdey

Jul 7, 2003
Herne Hill
The way I see is that The Complete Badger has many redeeming features. For a start he is an articulate man, he is also very, very good looking.

Aha..
This thread was just missing one vital element...thought you'd got lost ZR but no, like the stand up man you are, you're right behind TCB as always.

Good man.

Jimmy Grimble

Nov 10, 2007
Starting a revolution from my bed

Status
Not open for further replies.
Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here