Votes: 28 47.5%
  • dick

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Beach Hut said:
Berkshire - why the hell are you attacking everyone from behind your keyboard ?

We haven't seen this for a while
Im not reknown for being a keyboard warrior as i prefer face to face.
The fact is that i have my opion about the club and far to many people believe the same old crap and hate the fact that others don't see what they see its that simple.

Its the same old 5-6 people who live for bha and dick owns them,but i'll argue my case forever as i have my right to do so.:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dwayne said:
drug dealing and robbing innocent people don't count as jobs in my book....and I think your mate Dave Bartlett will be able to confirm if I'm a dreamer and a fake if you wish.
Dwayne i couldn't give a flying fu-ck what you do as im not interested.
Dwayne people like you are far to easy to work out:smokin:

albiongirl

Jul 10, 2003
mileoak
I'm not voting on your poll but to answer your question it's both Dick Knight is a fan.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Berkshire's quote
The future is bleak as long as dick is in control.
The club has massive potential and that won't be achieved full stop as mr knight just isn't big enough to run a club of this size.

Mr knight would fair well in div 3 although a potless chairman isn't any good for any club is it.
You believe in what you believe and thats fair enough,but i feel the fans have suffered far to long and get ripped off and messed about by his many little fu-ck ups i.e shirts,tickets,managers,players and so on.

You wait once falmer is buzzing with big crowds and big exspectations he won't know whats hit him im telling ya.
He may look and think im a massive hero and look what i have done to bha,but thats not how i see it as the club is only alive because the fans are forking out shite-loads to try and keep the club running.

Dick knows he is in the shite and fans will start to realise that in good time when the club run back into a big debt and after all the high ticket prices and money spent by fans it will be thrown back in there face and the light will shine at long last.

What the f*** was that?

I gave this f***ing retard every opportunity to state what he thought the best route the club should take, and how it should do it. All we have had is brainless rants and abuse. He doesn't have a clue.

He won't accept a fact, mainly because he is frightened and alone. Berkshire - you are not a fan, you have no right to complain.

It's not Dick Knight laughing at him - it's everyone else.

GNF on Tour

Registered Twunt
Jul 7, 2003
Auckland
berkshire seagull said:
Yeah but your just one of those who actually believes bha would be no more if it wasn't for dick.
Yeah ifs and butts and who's to say dick hasn't taken a tidy sum back from what he put in A.:drink:

Yeah if i knew a way to get shot of him i would mmmm:salute:

Berkshire - you really are a prick aren't you.

DTES

Jul 7, 2003
London
Berkshire, I'll argue with you happily when you clarify which point you're arguing.

ONCE AND FOR ALL: IS IT A OR B??

a) Dick is making a mint, and laughing at us all. or

b) Dick isn't big enough, and doesn't have the money to take us forward.

IT CAN'T BE BOTH

alan partridge

Jul 7, 2003
Linton Travel Tavern
berkshire what's all this about!? we've done this one to death. lets all go down the refugee drop in centre and make up over a nice cup of camomile tea and some tofu sandwiches:)

in answer to the poll - both:clap:

Turkey

Jul 4, 2003
Berkshire. Or should I say PETER? After all to write such abuse to Berkshire is a bit unwarranted. It's not THAT bad.

You're a clown. You have no belief in what you're saying. You just want to wind people up. Cut it out. Criticism of the club is healthy. You're not intrested in criticising the club though. You just want a cheap internet thrill by getting a reaction. You're in the Dannyseagull/SafewaySeagull mold only they have some wit and half a brain. NSC isn't about winding up people - Danny Seagull, Dwayne have done and been banned. Don't go down the same route.

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Frankly Berks, nobody can take you seriously, the fact that you live so far away seems to have made you lose touch with the reality that is Brighton and Hove Albion.

As somebody who maintains they won't bother with watching the team anymore your opinions are about as valid as the average Palarse fan.

Regarding the original 'point' of the thread, I'm finding it more and more difficult to understand you, Berkshire. At first I thought you were trying to make a bit of a name for yourself as an FG/E Block Ernie type of character, just out to wind people up with rediculous arguements and outrageous accusations against Dick Knight. However, it would now appear that you actually believe what you're saying. That's fair enough, we're all entitled to our opinion, but as DTES points out, you have to be clear on the point you are actually trying to make. Either Knight is an Archer-like figure, out to make as much as he can out of all of us, laughing in our faces while he does it. Or he is a 'potless prat' with nothing more to offer our great club. Again, as DTES says, it can't be both. That simply isn't possible.

I've met you a couple of times and found you to be an alright sort of bloke, but you seem to have lost the plot a bit recently. You really need to work out exactly what your point is, and stick to it. Currently you're contradicting yourself at every turn, and simply calling people twats isn't going to gain you any credibility.

Marc

Jul 6, 2003
Berkshire is such a great dancer (as proved at the summer meet up in the Event afterwards)...anyway I read in another thread (somewhere) that you didnt wanna watch or support the Albion again (forget which) so in that case can I have your tattoo? :lolol:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here