• fans

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • dick

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
he's not taking money out of the club, and how the hell can he when it is operating in the red and losing money all the time. Your assumption that Dick wants a R.O.I. is laughable, do you think an astute businessman would have taken over a football club if he was only interested in the money.....don't be daft there are a million better money making schemes out there.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
The floor is yours, Berkshire. This is your golden opportunity - don't blow it - you may later regret it. Tell us your plan for the future prosperity of Brighton & Hove Albion. If it holds water, I will humbly apologise, and rally behind you...
The future is bleak as long as dick is in control.
The club has massive potential and that won't be achieved full stop as mr knight just isn't big enough to run a club of this size.

Mr knight would fair well in div 3 although a potless chairman isn't any good for any club is it.
You believe in what you believe and thats fair enough,but i feel the fans have suffered far to long and get ripped off and messed about by his many little fu-ck ups i.e shirts,tickets,managers,players and so on.

You wait once falmer is buzzing with big crowds and big exspectations he won't know whats hit him im telling ya.
He may look and think im a massive hero and look what i have done to bha,but thats not how i see it as the club is only alive because the fans are forking out shite-loads to try and keep the club running.

Dick knows he is in the shite and fans will start to realise that in good time when the club run back into a big debt and after all the high ticket prices and money spent by fans it will be thrown back in there face and the light will shine at long last.:drink: :smokin: :wave:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
At the end of the day it all comes down to whom we trust....

Dick Knight-- The self made millionaire, who knows he will never make a Return on his investment, has worked tirelessly day and night to get Falmer for the club and has pumped his own money into the club and invited investors to come forward.

or

Berkshire -- The modest Fork lift driver from Reading, who has been to about 2 games this season, moans instead of fighting for the cause.

I know which team I'm on.

Uncle Buck

Ghost Writer
Jul 7, 2003
I am quite worried, I actually agree with Dwayne's earlier post about Knight not wanting ROI. Berks something else this club is doing under the current regime is having a commercial plan, unheard of in years gone by. The Skint deal is worth more than most Division 2 sponsorships. A far cry from when Sandtex sponsored us, because Archer gave them preferential treatment with regards to selling their products in Focus.

Having actually had to side with Dwayne, I am off for half a bottle of scotch and a lie down....

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dover97 said:
berkshire. So I guess from this that you would like the previous incumbants at the helm. One of them apparently is stinkng rich and as in a previous post today I put down my dislike for him.

It costs an awful lot to be where we are now. We need the new stadium. Would youprefer to back in Gillingham?
Just because the club once got sold down the drain it doesn't mean we have avoid money does it.

Its a 1000,000-1 it will strike again or a near impossibility,so obviously you don't want the club to go places as face it money means nearly everything in football whatever way you look at it.

This isn't a club that will get 3-4k etc its a club capable of 30-40k no probs,so stop thinking small and negative like most on here and start thinking about the birth of a future giant.:drink:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dwayne said:
At the end of the day it all comes down to whom we trust....

Dick Knight-- The self made millionaire, who knows he will never make a Return on his investment, has worked tirelessly day and night to get Falmer for the club and has pumped his own money into the club and invited investors to come forward.

or

Berkshire -- The modest Fork lift driver from Reading, who has been to about 2 games this season, moans instead of fighting for the cause.

I know which team I'm on.
Dwayne you are nothing face it and you think your a big city black boy with shiteloads,well you don't fall me you twat.
Yeah i have 7 forklift licences and guess what i have a bloody lot more than that you idiot.
Does what you do for a living make you any better like fu-ck dwayne as your just one of those kids bullied at school who has a point to prove.
You no nout about the running of bha dwayne and yeah we are losing money and getting back to the debt days yet again.:smokin:

Dwayne i rearly don't have time for idots who splash the cash to get woman and impress them.:lolol: :lolol:

twat:salute: :salute:

berkshire seagull said:
Lots of people say dick is god and he saved us and is running us very well.
In my book i say the fans are forking out a bomb for tickets etc,so i say the fans are paying the price for our mis-fortune while mr knight laughs at you all and spends f-all.

Come on be honest and admit that you the supporter are helping to cover everything,because dick has nout.

Is dick laughing you fu-cking bet he is big time!!!!:drink: :drink: :smokin: :wave:

Ok then, I'll be honest ;

WHAT A LOAD OR ARSE, WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON ?

If you think it's 'mis-fortune' that we have a football club, don't go. Really, don't bother.
If you think the ticket prices are high - get a proper job so that you can afford it - and ferchrissakes learn summat about running a business and costs and overheads! Mr Knight has a right to hope that his business supports itself, and him. He also hopes and apparently is trying to expand the business for the betterment of his business and comforts of the people who do patronise it. I hope he succeeds in all of the above.

Whatever wacky weirdo world you live in berk, I wonder if it includes food and drink and entertainment - and if you go researching Marks and Sparks to see how they make a profit and where the money goes before you buy a jumper or a salmon-paste sandwich.
Wait! Salmon paste is surely bought in bulk, the bread and butter minimal - Marks and Sparks are RIPPING US OFF ! I bet their chairman is having a laugh and a beer and cigar on us !!
We should DEMAND better-looking checkout people, and more comfortable changing rooms, and and bollocks bollocks bollocks, etc.

:tosser:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Uncle Buck said:
I am quite worried, I actually agree with Dwayne's earlier post about Knight not wanting ROI. Berks something else this club is doing under the current regime is having a commercial plan, unheard of in years gone by. The Skint deal is worth more than most Division 2 sponsorships. A far cry from when Sandtex sponsored us, because Archer gave them preferential treatment with regards to selling their products in Focus.

Having actually had to side with Dwayne, I am off for half a bottle of scotch and a lie down....
This is skint that most say gets us just 100k a year i gather mmmm.

Im pretty sure its a heck of a lot more:smokin:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

NMH said:
Ok then, I'll be honest ;

WHAT A LOAD OR ARSE, WHAT DRUGS ARE YOU ON ?

If you think it's 'mis-fortune' that we have a football club, don't go. Really, don't bother.
If you think the ticket prices are high - get a proper job so that you can afford it - and ferchrissakes learn summat about running a business and costs and overheads! Mr Knight has a right to hope that his business supports itself, and him. He also hopes and apparently is trying to expand the business for the betterment of his business and comforts of the people who do patronise it. I hope he succeeds in all of the above.

Whatever wacky weirdo world you live in berk, I wonder if it includes food and drink and entertainment - and if you go researching Marks and Sparks to see how they make a profit and where the money goes before you buy a jumper or a salmon-paste sandwich.
Wait! Salmon paste is surely bought in bulk, the bread and butter minimal - Marks and Sparks are RIPPING US OFF ! I bet their chairman is having a laugh and a beer and cigar on us !!
We should DEMAND better-looking checkout people, and more comfortable changing rooms, and and bollocks bollocks bollocks, etc.

:tosser:
I earn enough thanks and funny enough i have a lot better things to do rather than spend and lose a day by going to the footer.

Just goes to show what sort of people we have on here just like you and dwayne earning the big bucks and trying to disregard normal hardworking people dear o dear and i bet you was one of the twats who said let all the refuges in to.:salute: :salute:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
berkshire seagull said:
Dwayne you are nothing face it and you think your a big city black boy with shiteloads,well you don't fall me you twat.
Yeah i have 7 forklift licences and guess what i have a bloody lot more than that you idiot.
Does what you do for a living make you any better like fu-ck dwayne as your just one of those kids bullied at school who has a point to prove.
You no nout about the running of bha dwayne and yeah we are losing money and getting back to the debt days yet again.:smokin:

Dwayne i rearly don't have time for idots who splash the cash to get woman and impress them.:lolol: :lolol:

twat:salute: :salute:

A degree in business probably does put me in a better position to understand the albions plight than a man with a forklift licence (sorry 7 forklift licences)

..."and guess what i have a bloody lot more than that you idiot."

lot more what?? Forklift licences...errr yes you're probably right.

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
Re: Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

berkshire seagull said:
I earn enough thanks and funny enough i have a lot better things to do rather than spend and lose a day by going to the footer.

Just goes to show what sort of people we have on here just like you and dwayne earning the big bucks and trying to disregard normal hardworking people dear o dear and i bet you was one of the twats who said let all the refuges in to.:salute: :salute:

Just cos I earn considerably more than yaoooww it doesn't make me any less hard working or normal ta very much.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dwayne said:
A degree in business probably does put me in a better position to understand the albions plight than a man with a forklift licence (sorry 7 forklift licences)

..."and guess what i have a bloody lot more than that you idiot."

lot more what?? Forklift licences...errr yes you're probably right.
Guess what dwayne you should realise that work is just a job that pays for luxurys.
You are nothing but a big headed idiot who needs a good kick in the head.

You blab all your shite and you perfectic life is no match for mine as your a dreamer and a fake.:wave:

Re: Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

berkshire seagull said:

You are certifiable. However, for a laugh and because I have a few minutes to waste not making money;
You have better things to do than 'lose a day going to the footer'?? EXCELLENT. May I suggest you quit losing time complaining about something you disregard as time wasted, and become a bit productive - like run a business?
Disregard hard-working people....like you? Er...yes, I disregard your sort unless I find one that's employable. You are unlikely to be anything but a waster, and you would complain about me making a profit on your work - so you won't be hired. Sorry, good luck in your future endeavors.

Which twats said 'let all the refuge in' ? Do you mean refugees? I bet some of them will eventually learn better English than you - but what have refugees to do with the honest opinion that you requested? Mine is corroborated with each reply from a berk !

Still, this is not the ten minute argument, and your 5 minutes are up. Try the 'blow on the head' room, please. (It can only do you good ).

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

dwayne said:
Just cos I earn considerably more than yaoooww it doesn't make me any less hard working or normal ta very much.
O.k so i only earn 44k a year now dwayne so what :wave:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

NMH said:
You are certifiable. However, for a laugh and because I have a few minutes to waste not making money;
You have better things to do than 'lose a day going to the footer'?? EXCELLENT. May I suggest you quit losing time complaining about something you disregard as time wasted, and become a bit productive - like run a business?
Disregard hard-working people....like you? Er...yes, I disregard your sort unless I find one that's employable. You are unlikely to be anything but a waster, and you would complain about me making a profit on your work - so you won't be hired. Sorry, good luck in your future endeavors.

Which twats said 'let all the refuge in' ? Do you mean refugees? I bet some of them will eventually learn better English than you - but what have refugees to do with the honest opinion that you requested? Mine is corroborated with each reply from a berk !

Still, this is not the ten minute argument, and your 5 minutes are up. Try the 'blow on the head' room, please. (It can only do you good ).
Face it your a geek and a twat:drink:

dwayne

Jul 5, 2003
London
drug dealing and robbing innocent people don't count as jobs in my book....and I think your mate Dave Bartlett will be able to confirm if I'm a dreamer and a fake if you wish.

Beach Hut

Brighton Bhuna Boy
Jul 5, 2003
Living In a Box
Berkshire - why the hell are you attacking everyone from behind your keyboard ?

We haven't seen this for a while

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: The clubs saviour?

NMH said:
Come and tell me at the next meet, faggot. :bounce:
Ha ha greatttttt stuff and lets make it very very soon and we will soon see who has the big mouth.

pm on the way:smokin:

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here