• fans

Votes: 28 47.5%
  • dick

Votes: 31 52.5%

• Total voters

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Lots of people say dick is god and he saved us and is running us very well.
In my book i say the fans are forking out a bomb for tickets etc,so i say the fans are paying the price for our mis-fortune while mr knight laughs at you all and spends f-all.

Come on be honest and admit that you the supporter are helping to cover everything,because dick has nout.

Is dick laughing you fu-cking bet he is big time!!!!:drink: :drink: :smokin: :wave:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
dover97 said:
berkshire. Without DK would there be any club. I wont vote because this sounds like a ckicken and egg situation.
To awnser that you bet we would still be a club,so no point in presuming A.:wave:
You wanna presume thats fine,so i say we would have been in a new stadium by know if dick never took over.

Wait i don't presume i just look at the facts from a fan point of view.:p

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
Change the record Berks

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
For somebody who reckons they won't bother watching the Albion anymore I just wonder why you post Berks.

Curious Orange

Punxsatawney Phil
Jul 5, 2003
On NSC for over two decades...
So forking out on the new stadium doesn't count then? Or forking out £50k for Danny Cullip, £100k (£520k) for Bobby Zamora, or an 'undisclosed fee' for Leon Knight? Or even £150k on the Withdean pitch?

Peanuts compared with what is spent on the Falmer application for sure. But we are not a rich club.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yeah over 6 bloody years that might look good to you:shootself
1 million zamora
1 million barry
300k coppell
Dick has averaged 250k a year spent at the club out of his own pocket in which covers everything.
Dick put in when he took over the club,but he hasn't put anything in for nearly 6 years as thats easy to see.

No doubt he has already got a tidy sum back on what he once spent.
Dick doesn't pay for the application on falmer or anything else as zammo will pay that and thats a fact.
100k zammo
100k knight
50k pitcher woooooooo 6 years of big spending at the albion
:shootself

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
berkshire seagull said:

You wanna presume thats fine,so i say we would have been in a new stadium by know if dick never took over.

Wait i don't presume i just look at the facts from a fan point of view.:p
The fan's point of view does not reflect any sort of truth or knowledge - because YOU don't know what's going on. No-one has told you - and you have not bothered finding out. Therefore, how can you say with any certainty or credibility that we would have got a new stadium by now without Dick? Where? How?

Knight has spent a f***ing fortune on this club - his own.

Taking over the club when it was being read its last rites
Getting us to Withdean
Endeavouring to get us to Falmer
Keeping the club afloat
Yep - all done by Dick Knight, out of his own pocket.

It is costing Dick a personal fortune to keep the club running, and its not money he is spending by personal choice. It's out of commitment and responsibility. He has not made one penny out of the club. In fact, I challenge you to prove that he has.

And before you ask 'how would you know?', where else did the money come from? It's certainly not from the fans. The entrance money alone comes NOWHERE near covering the cost of running the club.

I am just sorry that Berkshire clearly has such an inferiority complex that he feels that people are laughing at him, and that he resents paying any money to watch the Albion. No one else feels as though Dick Knight is laughing at them, cos - er - he isn't.

If you so resent Dick Knight's tenure at the helm, do something about it, instead of just moaning.

You're boring.

Yorkie

Sussex born and bred
Jul 5, 2003
dahn sarf
We are losing money every week we are at Withdean because of the amount of money Ecovert are taking

Oh why do I bother?

Berkshire on the ignore list :rolleyes:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Berkshire has not got a grasp of sums, and even less grasp on reality.

He only sees the 'income' in column, not the 'expenditure' column.

Wages of playing staff
Wages of coaching staff
Wages of office staff
Administration (incl. rates, rent, phone bills, electricity, water etc)
Hospitality
Transfer fees
Match staging fees
Insurance
Architect's fees for Falmer
Consultation fees for Falmer
Legal fees for Falmer
Park & Ride
Groundstaff (separate to match staging fees)
And so on...

Even the windfalls, such as BZ's transfer, GB's compensation claim, SC's exit (MM would have had a slice of that - and it certainly went nowhere near Dick's pocket) come nowhere near covering the cost of the club.

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
The fan's point of view does not reflect any sort of truth or knowledge - because YOU don't know what's going on. No-one has told you - and you have not bothered finding out. Therefore, how can you say with any certainty or credibility that we would have got a new stadium by now without Dick? Where? How?

Knight has spent a f***ing fortune on this club - his own.

Taking over the club when it was being read its last rites
Getting us to Withdean
Endeavouring to get us to Falmer
Keeping the club afloat
Yep - all done by Dick Knight, out of his own pocket.

It is costing Dick a personal fortune to keep the club running, and its not money he is spending by personal choice. It's out of commitment and responsibility. He has not made one penny out of the club. In fact, I challenge you to prove that he has.

And before you ask 'how would you know?', where else did the money come from? It's certainly not from the fans. The entrance money alone comes NOWHERE near covering the cost of running the club.

I am just sorry that Berkshire clearly has such an inferiority complex that he feels that people are laughing at him, and that he resents paying any money to watch the Albion. No one else feels as though Dick Knight is laughing at them, cos - er - he isn't.

If you so resent Dick Knight's tenure at the helm, do something about it, instead of just moaning.

You're boring.
Yeah but your just one of those who actually believes bha would be no more if it wasn't for dick.
Yeah ifs and butts and who's to say dick hasn't taken a tidy sum back from what he put in A.:drink:

Yeah if i knew a way to get shot of him i would mmmm:salute:

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
The Large One said:
Berkshire has not got a grasp of sums, and even less grasp on reality.

He only sees the 'income' in column, not the 'expenditure' column.

Wages of playing staff
Wages of coaching staff
Wages of office staff
Administration (incl. rates, rent, phone bills, electricity, water etc)
Hospitality
Transfer fees
Match staging fees
Insurance
Architect's fees for Falmer
Consultation fees for Falmer
Legal fees for Falmer
Park & Ride
Groundstaff (separate to match staging fees)
And so on...

Even the windfalls, such as BZ's transfer, GB's compensation claim, SC's exit (MM would have had a slice of that - and it certainly went nowhere near Dick's pocket) come nowhere near covering the cost of the club.
Is that so,well if dick is skint then you tell me who is paying the rest.

Hold it i can tell ya we are growing a debt and it gets bigger every week.:p

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
Yorkie said:
We are losing money every week we are at Withdean because of the amount of money Ecovert are taking

Oh why do I bother?

Berkshire on the ignore list :rolleyes:
Yes ignore as you wish as i won't lose any sleep.

Yes you see we are losing money and that will get so much worse due to another 3 years at that dump.
Its to much for dick even in the 2nd division at a shite hole,so face it he is small fry.:drink:

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
berkshire seagull said:
Is that so,well if dick is skint then you tell me who is paying the rest.

Hold it i can tell ya we are growing a debt and it gets bigger every week.:p

As an effectively ex fan (on your own admssion), what do you care ?

BRIGHT ON Q

Jul 5, 2003
At the end of the day Dick Knight will have the best seat in the house at Falmer.And when he finally hands the reigns over to someone else my guess is he would not have put a penny more into the Albion than me.
But saying that we needed a figure head and i think Dick's done a good job at that.

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
The floor is yours, Berkshire. This is your golden opportunity - don't blow it - you may later regret it. Tell us your plan for the future prosperity of Brighton & Hove Albion. If it holds water, I will humbly apologise, and rally behind you...

berkshire seagull

Jul 5, 2003
reading
After following the club for 15 years im entitled to say as i wish and im an armchair fan know and that means still a fan.:lolol: :lolol:

Dover

Home at Last.
Oct 5, 2003
Brighton, United Kingdom
berkshire. So I guess from this that you would like the previous incumbants at the helm. One of them apparently is stinkng rich and as in a previous post today I put down my dislike for him.

It costs an awful lot to be where we are now. We need the new stadium. Would youprefer to back in Gillingham?

bhaexpress

Jul 7, 2003
Kent
Armchair fan eh ? When do you get your 'Vodofone' shirt ? :lolol: :lolol: :lolol:

The Large One

Who's Next?
Jul 7, 2003
97.2FM
Crap answer Berkshire. I knew you were incapable of doing it.

As an ex-fan, you have no business criticising a club which is of no interest to you. You lost that right when you put up statements not based anywhere near any truth or fact. Or are the football equivalent of a manic ex-lover who just can't leave the past alone?

Albion and Premier League latest from Sky Sports

Link Here